The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

No walls, lack o textures

Tito86
Tito86
✭✭✭
Dungeons, public dungeons and delves are broken. Disapearing wall's textures, it's completely unplayable. ZOS, fix it please.
4jjkwtcxv2fb.jpg
10o2ravl4jze.jpg
yj8udqjetgyx.jpg
I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me more and more often. Logged into a building today and the walls were all missing and npcs and players only around
    Options
  • Datreve
    Datreve
    Soul Shriven
    Hello All,

I got the same issue, it starts to happen more constantly. I think techs from Zeni should do about it as quick as possible cuz game is literally unplayable !!!

ls3ib10kls0p.pnggywtqhv9jkpk.pngt1vhuwq874zs.png
    1gj9p6z8rhxy.png

Many thanks,
    Reve.
    Options
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    It's been happening to me since Summerset update. Never had this problem before. Now it's really annoying.
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Options
  • Krandor
    Krandor
    ✭✭
    Somebody posted a "fix" in another thread on this subject which made the situation a lot better for me. Not completely gone but much less often. I'll see if I can find it.
    Options
  • Datreve
    Datreve
    Soul Shriven
    Any one from staff will reply to this ?? What is wrong with you guys? People are paying a sub. for this game, what is it beta ?????

I really liked this game (old refuge from wow), would like to stay longer here but with such a customer care and deliver I'm afraid you won't last long... c'mon.

Another screenshots :

9pob21yso638.png
    nb86azd7rizm.png

Options
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing the same thing more and more, PC-NA
    Options
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket a few days ago and have gone back and forth with them.
    First they suggested it was hardware issue. (I have a very decent PC).
    Then they suggested it was an issue with my addons.
    And then after humoring them and uninstalling/removing all my addons, they suggested that an anti virus could be the culprit.

Complete waste of my time. I don't even know why I bothered. It's becoming very unplayable as it's happening to me off and on very frequently.
    Options
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, happens to me since Summerset. I havent dropped my Sub yet but where i played 8 to 12 hours daily prior to Summerset, Im playing 8 to 12 hours weekly at the moment, its a shame
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a large thread about this already where they have posted saying they are looking into it.
    It's not just you and not worth dealing with a support ticket as it is an issue with their code.
    Options