The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are the bank and merchant assistants account wide?

Cromulent
Cromulent
I was just wondering if the bank and merchant assistants you can buy in the crown store are account wide or just tied to a single character on your account?

I'm thinking of getting both of them for convenience reasons.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Edit: otherwise it would be very over priced. You can also place them in your homes.

Further, if on PC there is an addon for key binding spawning them but you can also place them on your quick slot bar.
    Edited by idk on July 8, 2018 5:53AM
  • Cromulent
    Cromulent
    idk wrote: »
    Yes

Edit: otherwise it would be very over priced. You can also place them in your homes.

Further, if on PC there is an addon for key binding spawning them but you can also place them on your quick slot bar.

Ah, cool. Thank you for the reply.

Do you happen to know what the addon is called by any chance?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the banker and put him in my main house. I go to my main house every time I log out so I can deposit items to trade between characters.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    Account wide but also server wide. If you buy them on the American server, you dont have them on the European server.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keep in mind the Merchant DOES NOT repair and the Bank DOES NOT offer access to Guild Store.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cromulent wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    Yes

Ah, cool. Thank you for the reply.

Do you happen to know what the addon is called by any chance?

SummonAssistant.
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Just keep in mind the Merchant DOES NOT repair and the Bank DOES NOT offer access to Guild Store.

Even with that I still can not live without mine. Best crown store purchase ever!
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FYI these aren't fully account wide. They are account server platform meaning if you play on EU and NA you would have to buy them twice same for different platforms
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes but please don't open such threads and give them ideas...
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cromulent wrote: »
    I was just wondering if the bank and merchant assistants you can buy in the crown store are account wide or just tied to a single character on your account?

I'm thinking of getting both of them for convenience reasons.

Yes and no

They will work like most things on all characters on the server they're bought on if like me you play both servers you will need to buy twice

NA or EU
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the banker and put him in my main house. I go to my main house every time I log out so I can deposit items to trade between characters.

Or just summon him wherever you are and save a trip to The house?

Just because he’s at the house doesn’t mean he can’t be summoned anywhere.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blutengel wrote: »
    ADarklore wrote: »

Even with that I still can not live without mine. Best crown store purchase ever!

Yep made so much money with the merchant pick up everything and then sell it , I have both and the banker huh well if you ask me not really worth the money