The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A home in Cyrodiil

Rebirthment
Rebirthment
✭✭✭✭
An idea that came to mind would be if we could have a home within Cyrodiil. Nothing too fancy, but maybe a medium sized home, or perhaps a small manor and courtyard like Amaya lake lodge which you can purchase within Vvardenfell?

A location I have in mind would be in a large open area with a few trees here and there. Maybe something like this :)

P37L9Xi.jpg

Very open, nice Sunrise, and a nice plot of land to live by IMO.

I don't know about anyone else, but I love how open Cyrodiil is.. minus the horse simulator that comes with it of course :p

Although a problem would be is how you would be able to enter and leave safely without getting ganked or zerged at some point. An idea I have would be that this place could come with maybe a carriage that could take you to and from your home within the instance. The carriage could be located inside one of the faction gates for each alliance. Or somewhere else if any of you guys have any ideas :)

Edited by Rebirthment on July 8, 2018 12:29AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a home in cyrodil, its called Lichel Grand Manor
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    There is a home in cyrodil, its called Lichel Grand Manor

The Gold Coast which is technically in Cyrodiil i guess?

What i mean is to have a Home within the open expanses of Cyrodiil, or basically the land which is deemed a PVP zone.

Linchal grand manor is considered a Notable home which is time exclusive. A home i would recommend instead, would be a medium sized cottage, or maybe something similar to Amaya lake lodge. Available to anyone at anytime.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised we don't have the Soldier's Quarters(higher ranks) and Barracks (lower ranks) something for a true Alliance War.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    I'm surprised we don't have the Soldier's Quarters(higher ranks) and Barracks (lower ranks) something for a true Alliance War.

Never thought of that. It would be interesting.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A pocket plane of Oblivion called the Loadlands. Available from every Transitus station in prime time.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggested a full keep here.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suggested a full keep here.

Not bad, but i would prefer a home not as overwhelming as the many estates and notable homes we've been getting recently :)
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    A pocket plane of Oblivion called the Loadlands. Available from every Transitus station in prime time.

Loadlands adept?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue is plain and simple. They cannot put this inside Cyrodiil proper as one cannot enter and leave it via Cyrodiil.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    The issue is plain and simple. They cannot put this inside Cyrodiil proper as one cannot enter and leave it via Cyrodiil.

If so, then maybe a small instance of Cyrodiil accessed through carriage from either the alliance capitals or somewhere more convenient?

• Kitty_Quietly
    Kitty_Quietly
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    True, but what if it worked like Imperial City? I think whatever requrements and restrictions exist for entering could be similar. I personally wouldn’t want fast travel. Riding out to it would be fun and unique among housing.

I think the idea is intersting. If they ever do this I would like them to make one for each alliance. I think buying them should be tied to alliance rank in that alliance somehow. Not a high rank, but just so we could feel like we earned it.

Also I agree on the no notable thing. Just a medium or large would be fine. Wouldn’t be guildhall material. This would merely be something for fun in decorating and maybe crafting in the heart of a war zone.
    Edited by Kitty_Quietly on July 15, 2018 9:30AM
  • Aarlur
    Aarlur
    ✭✭✭
    It would not make sense. Its a war zone, its unlikely for a lonely house to survive for long.
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aarlur wrote: »
    It would not make sense. Its a war zone, its unlikely for a lonely house to survive for long.

only part of cyrodiil is a warzone, there is still the Gold Coast along with Skingrad and Leyawiin when they eventually get added to the game.
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »

Loadlands adept?

Only if you beat Lagkin Skoria with <80 ping & > 60 FPS at Alessia with all 3 alliances pop locked while it's being the last keep held by the current Emperor.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GimpyPorcupine

After you wrote that post I went on an expedition looking for the approximate location. There is a little lake up there that I think could have an island added and a home. It could be the founding structure of what will later be Fort Grief. But it’s way the heck up north, lol.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be rather sad to have a home in PvP cryo though every morning when you log in you would find the door was kicked down while you slept and EP ate all your food.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be rather sad to have a home in PvP cryo though every morning when you log in you would find the door was kicked down while you slept and EP ate all your food.

And turned all your lights off...
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea, but do you want to deal with a que to get into your home? Or have to go back to the PVE zones to go back Cyrodiil?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ed7878
    ed7878
    ✭✭
    I don't know how I would feel about my home, knowing that every time I leave my house I'm going to get murdered by a 24-member group of stealthies. It'd be like living in a neighborhood perpetually stalked by the paparazzi. With swords.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Good idea, but do you want to deal with a que to get into your home? Or have to go back to the PVE zones to go back Cyrodiil?

I was suggesting a small instance of Cyrodiil where you dont have to queue in and out of a campaign just to visit. Instead there would be a carriage located in any of the alliance capitals that would take you in and out of this instance. Free from other players :)
    Edited by Rebirthment on July 17, 2018 5:03PM
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    ed7878 wrote: »
    I don't know how I would feel about my home, knowing that every time I leave my house I'm going to get murdered by a 24-member group of stealthies. It'd be like living in a neighborhood perpetually stalked by the paparazzi. With swords.

Except this would be a small instance away from any other players accessible by carriage/caravan that would take you in and out of your home. This could be located in your alliance capital.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be super into a Cyrodil home that allows me to step out of the gate right into battle. The best part of waking up is EP/AD guts on my sword.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero