Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting a fully readable library.

Benefactor
Benefactor
✭✭✭✭
This has been an ongoing project for a while. I have every single readable book/item furnishing set into bookshelves in my own personal library. oksy2zhjyyvw.png
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woooooooooowwwwwwwww that’s a lot of work. Great job!
  • Cardthief
    Cardthief
    ✭✭✭
    That looks amazing! I'm curious though as to what bookshelves you used? the ones ive been finding thus far are too small to contain books in the traditional sense, so I resort to putting them on the shelves with them laying down and stacking on each other.
    (MC) Main DPS: Redz Kuinn - Lvl 50 - MagSorc - PvE
    Main Healer: Soranna Anilu - Lvl 50 - Templar - PvE
    Main Tank: Seamus Kuinn - Lvl 50 - Dragonknight - PvE
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The trick is the books are always too big. The shelf reduces the size of the book. The placement helps to hide this fact.
    Edited by Benefactor on July 8, 2018 8:49AM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice info on resizing.

How many housing slots for that?
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if you have them in alphabetical order! :)

The work that this took must have been enormous! But a labor of love no doubt. Excellent!
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only we could do this without wasting half the limit. One question. Did the stacking of the books create a low fps environment when turning your camera to these bookshelves?
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have around almost 400 books in this room alone and no fps loss.