The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buried Memories and The Towers Fall Summerset Quests

Whit3W0lf
Whit3W0lf
On a buried memories quest (part of main quest on Summerset) I am stuck where I have to defeat K'Tora but every time I can't beat the sea sload I am at a loss as how to do it and on a towers fall i am stuck where you have to defeat relicmaster josajeh the 3rd and last version of her I think and she kicks my butt every time same as K'Tora and I have no clue how to defeat either of them any help or tips is appreciated
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need a little more information on your character to be able to offer tips
    Class: each is very different so what to suggest depends on that
    Level: gives a idea of what you can get
    Skills: you may have the right ones just not using them
    Gear: so will know if it helps or hurts
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    Need a little more information on your character to be able to offer tips
    Class: each is very different so what to suggest depends on that
    Level: gives a idea of what you can get
    Skills: you may have the right ones just not using them
    Gear: so will know if it helps or hurts

Class: Sorcerer (High Elf)
    Level: Champion 292 (EU)
    Skills: Ability Bar: Summon Twilight Matriarch IV, Entropy IV, Haunting Curse IV, Crystal Fragments IV, Dark Conversion IV Ultimate Ability: Greater Storm Atronach IV
    Gear: Alessian Helmet (Purple) 2341 level 50 cp 160 adds 882 max health, breastplate of the warrior poet (purple) 2676 level 50 cp 160 adds 1031 max health, gloom-graced pauldron (blue) 2604 level 50 cp 160 adds 339 max health, girdle of the undaunted bastion (blue) 1116 level 50 cp 160 adds 339 max health, gloom-graced gauntlets (purple) 1338 level 50 cp 160 adds 417 max health, rubberize graves of stamina (blue) 2604 level 50 cp 160 adds 763 max stamina, warrior poets sabatons (blue) 2285 level 50 cp 160 adds 339 max health
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    The blue armor I am working towards getting it purple and my weapons are main hand: Gryphons Mace (blue) 1108 damage level 50 cp 160 and off hand: Gryphons Sword (blue) 1108 damage level 50 cp 160, Abdi my secondary weapons is: Warrior poets restoration staff (purple) 1132 damage level 50 cp 160 and my 2nd ability bar is summon twilight Mariah IV, summon volatile familiar IV, crystal fragments IV, ball of lightening IV, dark conversion IV, ultimate ability: greater storm Atronach iv
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I have not played mag sorcerer so my suggestions should be taken with a grain of salt.
    From your skills listed you seem to be on a pet sorcerer line, but your weapons and gear does not look like it works well with that .
    You seem to have a lot of heavy armor that is all about keeping you alive but doesn’t help your attack
    I didn’t notice any shields in your skills which I no little about
    My main suggestion would be to google alcast and read about his pet sorcerer builds and see if this might help
    For the sea sload use aoe attacks he isn’t mobile and for the tower is the opposite she jumps like crazy so rune cage to lock down and direct attacks
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a pet based sorcerer. I am far from an expert but I don't use the matriarch instead using the clannfear due to its better healing (IMO) and occasional tanking (it can't keep aggro but every little bit helps).

For gear I use light armor with the magicka traits. When I was running Summerset I was largely in green and blue with some purple. I am still running green through gold as I get materials to upgrade pieces. The key is to work for set bonuses. I have 5 pieces of Wisdom of Vanu to get all of the magicka and health buffs. I have filled out the rest with multiples of Spinner and Necropotence to buff magicka as well. My intent will be to max the buffs of one or the other as I find replacements though I'm not sure which at the moment.

From other MMO's I am use to using DoTs so for my command bar I use Summon Unstable Clannfear IV, Crystal Blast IV, Daedric Curse IV, Lightning Flood IV and Soul Trap IV. For Ultimate I use Greater Storm Atronach IV. I currently have a frost staff but intend to change it over to lightning when I can manage. I'm sure there are better builds but this one has allowed me to get through the content solo up through most second level dungeon bosses.

I'm curious to see what other builds are out there as well.
    Edited by Alinhbo_Tyaka on July 10, 2018 8:25PM