Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

No support

CruelCult
CruelCult
✭✭
So, I have NEVER answered my tickets. One was 2 weeks ago and other ticket was opened a week ago

Just tell me, where can I right to tell that my support manager dont give a *** about me?

If there is no place for such things, i can say for sure that this is russian support survice from 90th
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not normally that slow with the English speaking tickets (not sure how it is with other languages)

If you've not heard anything back at all you could try posting your issue and ticket number in the support section of the forums for one of their staff to pick up.

Just be aware that their forums staff are not all active over the weekends, so you may not hear back right away on that.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • CruelCult
    CruelCult
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    They're not normally that slow with the English speaking tickets (not sure how it is with other languages)

i know, e they think that there is no need to give answer for me personally.
    Turelus wrote: »
    If you've not heard anything back at all you could try posting your issue and ticket number in the support section of the forums for one of their staff to pick up.

Why then they created tickets? Just for fun? There is no support for me. Never.
    useless support stuff. Absolutely useless.

And there is no doubts that they a taking money each month for their NONE work. just *** great!

• ChiknAriseMcFro
    I feel ya guy. I'm on the U.S. Xbox server and what responses I have recieved made me think they didn't even read my ticket details.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I said I can't comment on how the support for other languages are, but you can always try submitting an English one to see if it works any better.

They can quite often send back an automated reply on the first reply, if this happens just reply to that email or the ticket via the website support page and update it asking for it to be looked into as the initial reply didn't work.

In theory you shouldn't have to post ticket numbers on the help forums to get something addressed, but it is one way to get some additional eyes on the issue.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • CruelCult
    CruelCult
    ✭✭
    I feel ya guy. I'm on the U.S. Xbox server and what responses I have recieved made me think they didn't even read my ticket details.

You not gonna believe... since I wrote here... they gave me answers within 24h. But now i will answer in 2 weeks ;)
    So, I will make note here each time, I will create a ticket. Simply becuase thats the way it works.
  • CruelCult
    CruelCult
    ✭✭

Check the answer I gave them >:)

https://gyazo.com/65c7427aa32092a960f187fe2b1022a8
  • Twist67662
    Twist67662
    ✭✭
    I'm on PS4 Na and I've had some service tickets that were simple they answered really fast but that being said when there is A problem that is happening platform or just flat out game wide they will not answer, talk to you in any way or acknowledge theres A problem you are ignored, so explain your problem to some other players maybe they can help but if you straight up need help from zos and they haven't gotten back to you good luck they don't care but are willing to take your money at anytime.
    " If it bleeds you can kill it ! "
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CruelCult wrote: »

Check the answer I gave them >:)

https://gyazo.com/65c7427aa32092a960f187fe2b1022a8
    Because this is totally the way to get someone to help you. :smirk: