Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Need a modest snow home.

Unit117
Unit117
✭✭✭✭✭
So far we only have to houses in snow areas. One is completely indoors so you see no snow and the other is a huge limited time home. It would be nice to have a home in a snowing area that is decent size and a good size yard to enjoy the snow.

Another is do a traditional shallow cave nothing complex that opens up into a snow field :)
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like one too I just don't want it to be a limited edition only. And I would like to see it snow just like it rains in game.
  • Sylvis
    Sylvis
    ✭✭✭
    Agree! Been wanting this since the beginning. Made do for now by sticking snow in my Riften homes, but that stuff doesn't mesh together very well. And I want to watch the snow fall! :smile:
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see this too. A small or medium home in Wrothgar or Eastmarch would be great. They could easily add achievement-linked houses for gold in Wrothgar like we have in Vvardenfell.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly? I feel like we won't see a snowy home until we finally see Winterhold.

...although considering the Great Collapse is two eras away, a home there should probably come at a discount...