The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for friends

Whit3W0lf
Whit3W0lf
I am looking for more people to play with I solo a lot but will help out with quests, wb, delves etc haven't done trials or dungeons much if at all I only have the morrowind and summerset dlc I don't have the others as of yet I have a level 15 on the NA server and a level champion 291 on the EU server if you are interested drop your gamertag in the comments below or add me my gamertag is DaemonicAngl666
Edited by Whit3W0lf on July 7, 2018 4:33PM
  • steathzero
    steathzero
    Soul Shriven
    Are you Ps4 or xbox?
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    steathzero wrote: »
    Are you Ps4 or xbox?

Xbox only for now until I buy the game then it will be both but just Xbox right now
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still interested?
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    Are you still interested?

Always
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I’ll invite to To a guild I made a week ago really good group of people we have a active discord to u can get to know everyone I’ll tag u in my post so u can add the discord @Whit3W0lf (said account not found with that gamertag)
    Edited by wbernardo24 on October 13, 2018 2:07AM
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    I’ll invite to To a guild I made a week ago really good group of people we have a active discord to u can get to know everyone I’ll tag u in my post so u can add the discord @Whit3W0lf (said account not found with that gamertag)

GT is DaemonicAngl666 sorry bout that
  • Mooncat_1992
    Mooncat_1992
    ✭✭✭
    Whit3W0lf wrote: »

GT is DaemonicAngl666 sorry bout that

I will add you as friend too, I login again this evening. I'm happy to help you, might need some help as well in a quest
    Mooncat_1992 - EU server - PC

Characters:
    Zino-jo (MAIN - Khajiit NB & Crafter/furnisher)

Guilds:
    Clan Claws - Aetherius Art - De Stamtafel - Dragonia - Imperial Trading Company
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Whit3W0lf I'll shoot you across a guild invite later on :) Really friendly guild & have events on every day if you want to join in on them.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Mooncat_1992
    Mooncat_1992
    ✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    @Whit3W0lf I'll shoot you across a guild invite later on :) Really friendly guild & have events on every day if you want to join in on them.

May I join your guild too please ?
    Is it possible to ask for help in a quest in your guild?

Characters:

Guilds:
  • Mooncat_1992
    Mooncat_1992
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, looking for some friends :) or add guilds with members that don't mind helping with some quests.
    Atm lvl 30, not so experienced player tho... been away for a while.

in game: Mooncat_1992
    Server: EU - PC

Feel free to pm me ;)

Characters:

Guilds: