Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ghost Light Can Be Seen In Colossal Aldmeri Grotto

Korah_Eaglecry
Korah_Eaglecry
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
e1i5r1ymv06v.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/cIKJWh7

@ZOS_GinaBruno

At the highest point in the Grotto, directly behind the Purple leaved tree and well below and to the right of the opening to the sky. A beam of light can be observed. The light appears and disappears depending on the angle. I didnt see this, or notice it during the day, but it can easily be seen during the night cycle.

Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on July 6, 2018 2:29PM
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry, that's me. I use that form to steal housing secrets.
  • Wittychick42
    Wittychick42
    ✭✭✭
    This light is the one thing I wish they would remove from the Grotto. It permeates the mountainside and erases all natural shadow in the buildings it casts down from, and it's very bright! I would love to turn this place into a Toruga type build, but the eternal brightness you can't block ruins the vibe. At this point in the game, there are so many options we players can add as light if needed so it's really not necessary? At least, it would be lovely to have the option to turn it off
  • derkaiserliche
    derkaiserliche
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would actually love to get that ship alone in a beautiful harbour as a house haha

This Grotto is waaay too big for me