The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fighting over a dropped relic seems pointless

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As soon as a relic is dropped, you have like 5 seconds to pick it up. All an enemy has to do is effortlessly bash you and then the relic will easily reset. Fighting over a dropped relic seems pointless due to how fast it despawns and due to how easy it is to make it despawn with bashing. It would be nice if zos just added a radius around the relic that a player can be in to prevent a relic from being despawned fast so that fighting over it doesn't seem redundant. Add a increasing defile in the radius so that tank builds can't just take advantage of it.
Edited by Aliyavana on July 6, 2018 6:13AM
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to agree with you but then i remembered this smartass ppl who make a mag warden tank with 50k hp no cp literally unkillable who would more than happily just stand around in that area until the end of the game whilst he literally has no use for the whole game apart from pausing it by not letting it despawn....on the other hand yes its annoying when you throw all yourself in, kill the carrier just to be bashed 5 times after by a player who doesnt even attack you only bash so it respawns ..... i rly dont see how this could be improved/fixed.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoal_AUG wrote: »
    I was about to agree with you but then i remembered this smartass ppl who make a mag warden tank with 50k hp no cp literally unkillable who would more than happily just stand around in that area until the end of the game whilst he literally has no use for the whole game apart from pausing it by not letting it despawn....on the other hand yes its annoying when you throw all yourself in, kill the carrier just to be bashed 5 times after by a player who doesnt even attack you only bash so it respawns ..... i rly dont see how this could be improved/fixed.

make it so that the more you stand in it, a defile is put on you or something