Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

WW getting buff? Have you seen how broken it is in BGs??

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I feel like ZoS aren't paying attention... WW is ridiculously tough in BGs. I watch all the leaderboard runners with it on (especially in below 50). It's OP has hell in lowbie.

It needs a nerf before it hits 50 - or make it much harder to level...
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too many people even use ww even if they are good and can’t really jump to conclusions yet about the changes.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy a long desired buff for ww in pve and pvp has to come crying
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No CP PvP currently is a balancing nightmare as a whole, I think there is no basis to balance anything around.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    No CP PvP currently is a balancing nightmare as a whole, I think there is no basis to balance anything around.

I agree... but in under 50 campaigns or BGs - the WW is OP... and I mean SERIOUSLY... OP! I'm watching people get the Bloodletter achievement by level 20. And be absolutely unkillable at the same time.

Which is why, I think it should be harder to level up until you are at level 50...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashiest players can seem like GOD as WW... and it's so tough because it seems like they spend the entire time in WW form in a BG... I've seen some really awful players rack up gigantic scores purely from being in WW form.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf is stronger under 50 because of the scaling boosting max stats in a ways that favors Werewolf more than other setups.

Also talking about balance in under-50 is pointless when you have optimized smurfs of multi-years players fighting newcomers. (the werewolf you saw were probably that)

As for post-50 BG, yes werewolf can be strong but it doesn't change the fact I have only seen two other werewolves in my last 100 BG.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing a WW is like getting a free kill in BGs for my bowtard... Just saying
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker cures lycanthropy...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Dawnbreaker cures lycanthropy...

How many people have access to DB in below 50 BG?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

I agree... but in under 50 campaigns or BGs - the WW is OP... and I mean SERIOUSLY... OP! I'm watching people get the Bloodletter achievement by level 20. And be absolutely unkillable at the same time.

Which is why, I think it should be harder to level up until you are at level 50...

Pick any character, use purple gear & gold weapons of your character's level with full sets (usually crafted), crafted food buff & potions and go in a below 50 BG.

Last time it happened, I got over 60 kills and no deaths. This is not limited to WWs, far from it, especially considering how little they bring to premade vs premade fights in vet BGs, between the low sustain and lack of snare / root removal, plus tanking a proper team not really being a thing in no CP.

You'd be shouting at your screen if you knew how massively overpowered any kind of build can become on battle-scaled characters when you put some efforts in.

Level 10 char (no emperor):
    12b94e7669.png
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

Pick any character, use purple gear & gold weapons of your character's level with full sets (usually crafted), crafted food buff & potions and go in a below 50 BG.

Last time it happened, I got over 60 kills and no deaths. This is not limited to WWs, far from it, especially considering how little they bring to premade vs premade fights in vet BGs, between the low sustain and lack of snare / root removal, plus tanking a proper team not really being a thing in no CP.

You'd be shouting at your screen if you knew how massively overpowered any kind of build can become on battle-scaled characters when you put some efforts in.

12b94e7669.png

Exactly what i was talking about, thank you for the demonstration.

/thread.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you can only do it for soo long until you reach level 50.

One must keep making new toons, grind through the 1st couple of quests, farm some skyshards, have crafted armor waiting and get a WW bite just to dominate a small portion of an already smaller portion of players in under 50 BGs. Its really just par for the course for this game. Everywhere else werewolves are less than desirable.
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I really feel like ww is underpowerd in bgs.....I mean I see people transform and get nuked a second later.....and I also dont have a problem with a ww jumping on me because its just another free kill for me so imo the buffs are kinda needed....although the blood rage passive scaling of attacks instead of being attacked is actually a nerf for ww in pvp because your going to get attacked way more than you are attacking.....so plz dont hop on the nerf waggon before all has been revealed because your just gonna rune the game for everyone
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can’t stop other people from noob smashing , that’s an entirely different issue. People come in under 50 pvp with good gear while there’s players with random gear they picked up on.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly I really feel like ww is underpowerd in bgs.....I mean I see people transform and get nuked a second later.....and I also dont have a problem with a ww jumping on me because its just another free kill for me so imo the buffs are kinda needed....although the blood rage passive scaling of attacks instead of being attacked is actually a nerf for ww in pvp because your going to get attacked way more than you are attacking.....so plz dont hop on the nerf waggon before all has been revealed because your just gonna rune the game for everyone

Yes and no. While incoming damage is more prevalent, a staple Werewolf counter has been Turtling or kiting, these two will no longer be as effective as a werewolf can sustain form as long as damage is ticking away. We have yet to see how the passive was reworked or any of the other potential changes to the wolves, so before we call nerf or buff we need to see the complete picture.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a noob... I play a variety of characters, and enjoy the BGs whilst leveling now. Seems quicker than random dungeons - and it offers a bit of variety. That said, I gear up my toons (not crazily, but a little). I meet a WW and I know I'm toast. I watch those guys stay in perma wolf form once up. And they go flawlessly through it...

It's not just noob smashing. I normally leaderboard each week in the under 50s as I level my toons... but there are peeps in there that are simply abusing the WW OP quality. Battle scaling pushes them WAY over resistance cap - and thanks to the fact CP doesn't work (which I'm great with) - penetration isn't all that great from others... meaning they take practically zero damage, but dish it out in crazy town figures!
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    PI and ur good tbh
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

12b94e7669.png

Wtf? 9k weapon damage, 40k hp and nearly 40k stam??!!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 10 Character... Made today to prove this point. Werewolf not even leveled high (I think only level 4.... and no morphed skills (obviously)). I'm not a great player - and my gear is primarily green and white. Nothing purple, and definitely nothing gold. No heals on this DK (except the WW heal).

I say again... WW is broken in lowbie BGs...

aMoXAki.jpg