The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a trading guild

imValoou
imValoou
Soul Shriven
With a friend, we'd like to join a trading guild. We are pretty new on this game so if you could give us advices for trading, we're open to it :)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @imValoou,
    Look up Skooma Trade Route, a trading guild with no weekly dues or requirements and a trader in Shimmerene. Leave a message on the guild recruitment page if you like to join. The other trading guild you may consider is Tamriel Buy and Sell, 1K min sales or 1K raffle ticket required per week. You can also contact me IG if you like, I can invite you to STR.
    IGN @Kallixenia
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on July 12, 2018 10:33PM
  • Uhmalee
    Uhmalee
    Soul Shriven
    @DwellsInNorthwest
    Hi, can I have an invite to Skooma Trade Route please? Thanks so much.
    IGN @Uhmalee
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Uhmalee
    I’ll send you an invite to STR as soon as I’m IG
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on July 19, 2018 12:56AM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Uhmalee
    Invite sent, welcome!
  • pccillnb4
    pccillnb4
    Soul Shriven
    @battleship.4237