The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Daily battleground reward

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
Played three matches so far and not got the daily reward

Anyone else having issues ?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to win a match to get the box.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to place first or second
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's cos I'm joining the game Late on losing side and even though I finish 1st or second as the losing team it's not registering
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    I think it's cos I'm joining the game Late on losing side and even though I finish 1st or second as the losing team it's not registering

It's not how you rank on your team, it's how your team ranks in the BG.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm getting that now ... Only started battle grounds last week dabbled odd game every month before

But been doing g the daily everyday for a week and always got in a game from the start so assumed it was my placement in my team that awarded me

I'm mainly using battle grounds to try improve my abilities for cyrodil my thinking is if I can build a BG build that can survive and kill then CP cyrodil I'll have a better build
  • WastedJoker
    WastedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    Pro-tip; there's a few variations of the BG dailies so just abandon the one you find hardest to achiever such as 3 wins then go to another BG daily quest giver and they may give you one of the easier ones such as 1k medals or participate in 5 rounds.

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 1K score is the fastest and easiest one to do. And you can drop and pick up the quest over and over until you get it. Then you don't have to win, or play multiple matches, just earn 1K score and you have your tickets.

And depending on your build, you can choose a game mode that best fits your need. Tanky? Join the Capture games. DPS, just queue directly for Deathmatch or random. Healer, choose random, you will pretty much always be a help to any team you land on in any game mode.