Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Old Player saying hello and giving background.

RingobloodtheOld
RingobloodtheOld
✭✭✭
My name is Josh, Ringobloodtheold. I am 31, and on disability for a seizure disorder and a brain tumor. I been a DnD nerd now 22 yrs. Been a game tester part time for about 10 yrs for many Fantasy titles, like ESO, Neverwinter, and Might and Magic. I have been a Modder for games like Skyrim and Sword Coast Legends for about 7-8 yrs now. I just learned how to walk 5 years ago. I been playing ESO since Beta, but i have not been on the Forum until now, but ill admit im a bit busy with the Doctors and be in the hospital back and forth. I am writing this to let the community know that, im not a troll, but there are gamers like me out here on disability. We just want to have fun and are no different then then you. I am here but i can't leave then house, with my seizure, i can't drive and being in a wheelchair it kinda hard to leave the house anyway, the computer is my main social outlet as it is for many who are in my situation. I am writing this Because I am looking for friends in game and outside of the game. If you want to know, my real name is Josh.
Edited by RingobloodtheOld on July 7, 2018 4:52PM
Server: NA/PC
Holyringoblood (Altmer) Templer
Torgrimmer (Breton) Templer
Ringoblood (Nord) Dragonknight
Ringobloodtheold (Dummer) Nightblade
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums!

I care give for someone who got a heart transplant 3 years ago, and I was their person through the whole process start to today, so man do I hear you on those doctors and hospitals. I never figured out which was worse...having to report there at like 4:30 am for some procedure, or having to stay overnight. I always told people I was crashing on the couch in the most expensive hotel room in the world.

One thing that might help you get started is if you edit your profile signature to let us know which server you play on, and maybe add your character class or whatever. (I broke my signature, so don’t ask why it’s weird, lol). It helps if people know which server you play. To add a signature, click the gear by your name in the black strip at the top then select edit profile. Then signature settings.

Again, welcome to the forums.

• Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am glad to help ingame, I'm on PC-NA @Prabooo
  • jlynn1976
    jlynn1976
    Hi Josh!

I am fairly new but this is also my personal escape. Granted we have different reasons but due to anxiety, I can game but being social outside of a forum post or two causes insane amounts of stress. I have joined guilds but I am also the silent lurker (not a troll) who would love to make friends on there but my anxiety keeps me from doing so. If you are on Xbox NA, please feel free to add me. We can lurk together :smile: or even trade tips or just chat about the game.

GT: Rhian1976
    Server: Xbox NA
    Ekatrina Rosezski - AD
    Dra Tsanjii - AD
    GT: EveeLution13
    Server: Xbox NA
    • Ekatrina Rosezski - AD
    • Dra Tsanjii - AD
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Josh, respect for coming out like that it really takes some balls.

I hope you will get well soon.

Every person has a story to tell, I hope your story will make you proud!
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Auldjohn, PC NA. (Night owl, PDT time zone). Brittle Type 1 Diabetes 48 years. Also a veteran Beta Tester and long time PC gamer. ESO since early Closed Beta under NDA as a member of the Zenithar test group.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • RingobloodtheOld
    RingobloodtheOld
    ✭✭✭
    Auldjohn wrote: »
    @Auldjohn, PC NA. (Night owl, PDT time zone). Brittle Type 1 Diabetes 48 years. Also a veteran Beta Tester and long time PC gamer. ESO since early Closed Beta under NDA as a member of the Zenithar test group.

Nice meeting you bro, maybe we will run into each other in-game, hopeful not in Cyroldal against each other if you know what I mean, lol.
    Server: NA/PC
    Holyringoblood (Altmer) Templer
    Torgrimmer (Breton) Templer
    Ringoblood (Nord) Dragonknight
    Ringobloodtheold (Dummer) Nightblade