Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help my build

griffkhalifa
griffkhalifa
✭✭✭✭
I logged in today, played one round of battlegrounds and came out and my health is at 14,958 when full...I can't say for sure, but I thought my health was a lot higher (17k range).

Max Magicka: 12,577
Max Health: 14,948
Max Stamina: 31,957

I've never seen my health this low and my stamina isn't even that high to make up for it. Am I missing something?

Gear (all purple):

Main Hand: Shacklebreaker Battle Axe (sharpened)
Backup: Shacklebreaker Bow (sharpened)

Head: Blood Spawn
Chest: Jack of Morag Tong
Shoulders: Blood Spawn
Waist: Shacklebreaker
Hands: Shacklebreaker
Legs: Morag Tong
Feet: Shacklebreaker
(all impen)

Neck: Morag Tong (Robust)
Rings: Morag Tong (Robust)

So I'm running 5x5x2...heavy waist and light shoulder. My undaunted passives are maxed.

I mostly PvP and was under the impression that impen was necessary...but it seems like my resources are ridiculously low.

Is my build just flawed or am I missing something? Also, I'm running the Lord mundus which increases health by 2,230.
PS4 NA
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    edit: all stam enchants on armor.
    Edited by griffkhalifa on July 2, 2018 10:04PM
    PS4 NA
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    What food are you using?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What food are you using?

Yep, provisioning food (or drink) is missing from this equation.

OP could benefit from Orzoga's Tripe Trifle Pocket (5k health; 457 stam recovery) ... though this build is still a glass cannon with whatever food is chosen.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 3, 2018 1:20AM
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, food is braised rabbit (max stam and health), and it was active.

PS4 NA
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you using poisons? There's currently a bug that if you apply your food while on a bar that you have poisons equipped that you will not get the full buff from your food. From what I can tell this is only with food, not drinks.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Are you using poisons? There's currently a bug that if you apply your food while on a bar that you have poisons equipped that you will not get the full buff from your food. From what I can tell this is only with food, not drinks.

Yes, I am using poisons. Thanks for the tip, I'll check when I get home. I swear I was literally at 17k health and higher stamina then all of a sudden it was down to 14k and I've never been that low.
    PS4 NA
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    That doesn’t make sense you should have around 18k health using that food
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    That doesn’t make sense you should have around 18k health using that food

Maybe it was 18k. I don't pay too much attention to it. I know it usually hovers between 17-19k but I've been experimenting with different builds so I wasn't positive. Either way, it shouldn't be 14k, lol.
    PS4 NA
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your correct but I missed the poison bug mentioned above hope that fixes your problems