Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khenarthi's Talons - Casual, social, pve - Read for more!

Windstrider2017
Hey all! Windstrider/Wind here. At the moment I'm the only one in this guild (I just started it a few days ago, then the internet outage happened and I haven't been able to get back on until now) but hopefully that changes soon.

Overview
This is gonna be mainly a social and pve guild, and while we started in the Dominion and are mainly Dominion-based, folks from other factions are welcome. The main focus here is to make friends, have fun, talk about whatever, and help each other with crafting, trade, and pve stuff in the game. I'm not a 'noob' but I'm definitely not a veteran player either, so guild-related advice is welcome. This guild has ranks but those ranks are really just to organize things a bit and have some sort of structure in place. Players new or veteran or anything in between are welcome, and helping each other out is what members should do, though offline life comes first; if anyone is busy with school or work, while it sucks for both them and others if they can't get online as much, it'll be understood that they have other things they have to do. If you're going to be less active for a time, or inactive for a time, let someone in the guild know, if possible.

Main Purpose/Guild Type
- Casual
- Social
- Pve, crafting
- We might eventually do some trade and pvp but either that'll come later on, or we'll stay the type of guild we are now.

Rules
We don't have a lot of strict rules or requirements, but the few we do have must be adhered to at all times:
- Zero tolerance policy: Discrimination or bullying of any kind is not tolerated here. 'No Hate Speech' is already an official ESO rule (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/60843/community-rules), but I'd like to reiterate it here. All members are equal, and not only is it unnecessary and rude to dislike/pick on/hate on anyone because of the things listed there, but it's totally unacceptable. Please respect each other. This is the one rule where infractions will *definitely, always* result in the offender being kicked out of the guild.
- In general, respect each other. Some friendly joking around and giving each other crap is fine, just don't let it get to the point where it's crossing a line or turning nasty.
- Try to avoid drama. Even the closest friends, siblings, etc. will argue or fight over something at some point, and some people here might as well. But it shouldn't get totally ugly or to the point where it creates a toxic environment for everyone.

Guidelines
- Stealing is basically fine, but try to avoid hurting or killing any livestock or friendly NPCs, and stealing from containers that no one appears to be using is preferable to stealing anything and everything from anyone, even though they're NPCs. We have a 'Moral Criminal' policy here. ;P You do you; if you want to be a total klepto, go ahead, just don't go killing friendly NPC folks.

Colors and Symbolism
To be officially decided by both the founder and the founding members, but it will most likely be something like Khenarthi Red or otherwise some shade of blue to represent the sky. The reverence for the Sky Goddess and anything sky-related is because the sky symbolizes freedom. There's nothing better than freedom, which the sky symbolizes, and it's hard to beat fresh air and a nice breeze. The sky symbolism also represents that we lift each other up instead of putting each other down.

Motto
"We are the wind under each other's wings, the talons that lift each other up, and the eyes that see and appreciate what this world has to offer."
This was just made up on the spot, and also to be officially decided by both the founder and the founding members.

Also
All members will have a say in this guild and everyone's opinions and ideas are valued. That's why the guild's tabard and motto will be officially decided with the members' input. To make things simpler, the founding 10 members will decide. However, every member will have a say in basically everything, regardless of whether you're one of the first 10 members or the 500th member, if and when this guild ends up having more than 10 people in it.

We don't have a Discord at the moment, and TeamSpeak or things like that aren't required (not only do I not have that but I also don't want to). I'll probably eventually make a Discord and/or a website, tho.
Edited by Windstrider2017 on July 5, 2018 6:35PM
Main: Raa'kim - Khajiit Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
  • dovakin1993
    dovakin1993
    Soul Shriven
    Add me
  • Windstrider2017
    Yay! First member! Welcome to the guild :smile:

Edit: I tried to add you and it said 'account does not exist'. I'll try again (maybe I made a typo), or do you have a different in-game username than your forum username?
    Edited by Windstrider2017 on July 12, 2018 11:20PM
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me @dovakiin5574
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Lezkin
    Lezkin
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested. Please add me @LeonardoPohlmann
  • Windstrider2017
    Welcome to the guild!
  • gem10meg
    gem10meg
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a newish player to the game but I'm interested in joining this guild to the learn the ropes and make some friends. Add me @gem10meg please?
  • BolzenXENON
    I want to join too. My IGN is @BolzenXENON
  • Hiimfinest
    Hey, I'm interested.
  • Hiimfinest
    Interested @Hiimfinest
  • Windstrider2017
    Cool! Welcome, everyone. I'll add you as soon as I log in.
  • gem10meg
    gem10meg
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still happening?