Query about Srendarr and Assassin's Scourge proc sound

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
When the ability procs to the spectral bow, I don't hear the proc sound (it's turned on in the addon's settings) for some reason. I can hear it when the skill procs on the magicka morph on my magblade, but not on the stamina moprh on my stamblade (relentless focus). Does anyone else experience this and knows a way to make the sound work? I know there are addons for counting the stacks, but I actually prefer having the proc sound to alert me when the spectral bow is ready to be fired. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
@stargold

PC/NA CP810

AD Nefelyn - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Master Angler ǀ Hero of all the things (fine, some of the things)
DC Bastiene - Breton Templar - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Prefect ǀ Blackrose Executioner
AD Niobeh - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Black Market Mogul ǀ Blackrose Executioner ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer (but we don’t talk about that)
AD Ashayam - Khajiit Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
DC Sydhe Narjes - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
DC Eva Saint Claire - Breton Warden - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
EP Rruns-With-Scissors ­- Argonian Dragoknight - Tank ǀ He’s a good boy, OK Bront?
EP Moiranni Deyr - Dunmer Dragonknight - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
DC Anur Imagua - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
AD Azoke Sen - Imperial Sorcerer - Tank ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
DC Sàverin - Orc Warden - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
DC Zuwane Okoye - Redguard Dragonknight - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

PC/EU CP490

AD Ariadne Nearil - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
EP Máyim - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror

vSO HM · vAA HM · vHRC HM · vMOL · vHOF HM · vAS HM · vCR+1 · vDSA · vBRP

It's not zerging if we are all solo and just happen to go to the same place independently xD