The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Main prophet quest : council of 5 companions not showing up?

xgoldelf
xgoldelf
I’m level 49 now but the prophet never shows up yet so I can do the quest “ council of the five companions” the last quest I did was defeating manimarco at level 40 and I was hoping he would show up by now I can do the quest. Any feedback why prophet hasn’t showed up ? I tried going near the harbour in case it would trigger it but nothing?
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to your alliance's "first" zone (Davon's Watch, Stonefalls [Ebonheart Pact], Vuhkel Guard, Auridon [Aldmeri Dominion] or Daggerfall, Glenumbra [Daggerfall Covenant]) is usually where the Prophet shows up to give you the instruction to "Come to the Harborage, Vestige". Going to the Harborage directly, even when you're at a point where the story would normally continue, does not force it though. You must go to the appropriate city.

If you have done that already, and it has not worked, I'm not immediately aware of any reason why you're not receiving the quest.
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    Does it have something to do with the army of meridia quest ? Thought I saw on another post it says something about finishing a cold harbour quest but I’m unsure about it. I was hoping council of the five companions would trigger so I can eventually do the final one after.
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    Just to update this post it’s all fixed. Had to finish the Coldharbour quests first.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    xgoldelf wrote: »
    Just to update this post it’s all fixed. Had to finish the Coldharbour quests first.

Sorry, but I don't think you do..
    "Council of the Five Companions" has triggered for me on one character, even though the only 'Coldharbour' quest completed is "Hollow City" the final part of the previous main quest, "Shadow of Sancre Tor" and no others...

But it hasn't triggered on another character doing the same quest line, even though been to main city. :(
    PS4/PS5/EU