Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crazy King Doesn’t Count For Achievment

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Capturing flags in crazy king does not contribute towards Grand Standard-Bearer achievement. Seems like it should. Is this an oversight or intended?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends.

At the time of the capping, were you wearing Sloads?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloads is god almighty

On a serious note though, thanks for sharing
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Depends.

Does having it procd on you count? Cause if so then yes, always. #nerfsloadsmondayjuly2 #hopeful
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Depends.

Does having it procd on you count? Cause if so then yes, always. #nerfsloadsmondayjuly2 #hopeful

Not if his procs on you first.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone confirm further if this problem still exists?
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like it does because I just got a Crazy King and it didn't count toward this achievement at all, yet I got plenty toward the Crazy King one.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like it does because I just got a Crazy King and it didn't count toward this achievement at all, yet I got plenty toward the Crazy King one.

I totally forgot I made this thread lol
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Depends.

Not if his procs on you first.

These comments conjure the image of a bastardised game of soggy sao. He who un-sloads last gets no achievement credit, and a salty snack.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUMP. Still bugged....
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. And still bugged.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synozeer wrote: »
    Bump. And still bugged.

Lmao really?
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I was wondering why I was only 218/250 on the Grand Standard-Bearer achievement on one of my main characters...
    I always get Crazy King, my least favorite mode. So the progress only counts if it is Domination, then?
    Side note: I did get Relic Hunter (capture 100 relic) yesterday just fine, though. :)
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.