Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Re. Master Merchant

qQuarantine
I'm not able to get any info on the items in my inventory as far as how much the item sells for and all, I've been reading and watching tutorials and still can't get it to work. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong ..any help at all would be much appreciated!

Best Answers

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It pulls data from the guilds that you are a part of. Larger guilds, specifically trade guilds, will have much more data. If you're not a member of any guilds, you would see no data.
    Answer ✓
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the addon working for other aspects? Did it install correctly? If the other aspects are working properly, then perhaps your setting for master merchant are off. Best to check the addon settings if that's the case. Be sure to check some very common items that are sure to have sold in your guild. Upgrade materials, motif pages, etc.
    Answer ✓
  • qQuarantine
    Thanks for the quick answer. I'm in a trading guild, but even when I'm hovering over the item to sell it gives no info - its driving me nuts.
    Edited by qQuarantine on July 2, 2018 1:35AM
  • qQuarantine
    Its installed correctly, as far as I know and I understand what you're saying now. I incorrectly assumed that it would show what the items in my inventory would sell for, its a relief to know I've not screwed something up.
    Thanks for your help!