The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling up in sky reach ?

xgoldelf
xgoldelf
Aside from a few good ways to level up I hear skyreach is a good way in craiglorn. What level is it okay to go there ? And can you tell me a little bit of information on leveling up at sky reach? Is it from quests or only killling Daedra etc ?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill stuff on the first floor as fast as you can. Avoid the "boss" fights. They just slow you down. The fight at the chest is an exception as there are numerous mobs there. Many people have someone higher level pull them through as they can usually kill things much faster. If your group of 2 can't clear the floor in under 5 - 6 minutes (some are as fast as 3 - 4 minutes), you're probably better off with some other mob grind in order to level up. The mobs in Skyreach are not particularly difficult but there are a lot of them and low level toons may not have the skills available to kill them fast.
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    Thank you for the insight! I’ll wait a while before I level up more to go there