The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeons Are Impossible To Get In Now Due To Extremely High Server Latency. PC NA

Trinity_Is_My_Name
Trinity_Is_My_Name
✭✭✭✭✭
When running Overland content no issues at all. Regular delves, no problem. Ping is 90 ms. Try to group and use Group Finder to enter dungeons....none of us ever get in. Infinite load screens. Have to Alt F4 and start over and then get penalized 15 minutes. Ping in dungeon is on average 600 ms for each of us. What is going on?
  • CrystalBallr
    PC NA here. noticed this in CoA I at about 2:15 pm today 6/30. Same experience. Overland ping is normal (100-130 for me). Went into CoA and everyone complained of high ping. Mine was going from 200 - 999 throughout. Resulted in a bad time... Got out, back to overland, ping is fine again.
  • Radox0
    Radox0
    ✭✭
    Had issue all day today on PC EU server and so has everyone else in the group I have been in similarly reporting bad ping (my ping was fine)

Found once in an instance and on the long loading screen, quiting the game ALT + F4 then going back in and jumping to dungeon works okay then and if other players catch on can do the same.
  • AdicusDio
    AdicusDio
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Vet Arx and norm. ICP. ICP crashed me out of the game on 3rd to last boss. Arx made it the entire way, but ping was 200-999+ and I was completely out of sync for most of the fights. Both times happened when queing for the dungeons specifically.
  • Analara
    Analara
    ditto...same issue exactly for me: ping to google-46; ping to game server inside a dungeon-586-999. (I don't think the meter measures any higher)
  • jrhiattjrb14_ESO
    Having the same issues in CoA. Anywhere from 200-999+ currently. Killing mobs and then they reappear like we didnt kill anything =p Constantly 999+ for the past 10 minutes
  • waistlessrwb17_ESO
    My guild had the same problem attempting any of Craglorn trials last night. Another symptom of the problem is 2 minute+ load times into the bad instance. I did find a workaround though:

Teleport into a dungeon/trial while you are not in a group, if your ping is what it normally is then the instance should be stable enough to form a group and have them port into that instance. You can also try having multiple people ungrouped port into the dungeon/trial, and whoever has the proper ping forms the group.

I have also read elsewhere people experiencing this in solo instances like vMA, should be looked into ASAP.

edit: Reading other threads I've come to the conclusion: Zenimax, one of your instance servers is not working properly, lags players and doesn't even do correct server side calculations. The current workaround is to bail on any dungeon that's on that server and generate new instances until you get one thats not on that server.
    Edited by waistlessrwb17_ESO on July 1, 2018 3:13AM