The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multi-Craft for Console

IngridVengeful
So after we finally got the buff timers on console, how about ZOS adds multicraft in the base game?
I am pretty sure none of them has ever made 200+ pots on console, and let me tell you one thing, this is pretty annoying. Pressing X (on XB1) constantly again and again for 10 mins probably ruining my controller with pressing the same button so often :smiley: )
It wouldn't hurt much to add something like that for alchemy and provisioning.

What would others think of that idea so maybe ZOS gets attention to this :smile: ?
Alliance: Daggerfall | Ebonheart| Aldmeri | Characters: too many | Platform: XB1, PC, PS4
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its actually kind of annoying that this isnt a thing. If some average Joe add-on creator can do it then ZoS could easily make it a thing for us on console.

I don't even want to think about how much valuable free time i spent standing there hitting "X". It's honestly gross how little they care about QoL stuff on console.
  • Gallagher563
    Gallagher563
    ✭✭✭
    Searching guild trader for a specific item should be a thing. I am so tired of scrolling through the trader looking for a specific motif piece. Also it would be nice if you could also see the average price for goods in the guildtrader.