The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How many characters have you done psijic skill line on?

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
If yes, which role do you prioritise?
Pc na

How many characters have you done psijic skill line on? 303 votes

None, but will do in future
20%
IcyDeadPeopleGilvothClansman2013milesrodneymcneely2_ESOBigBraggArobainToast_STStspecherb14_ESOAikoMost_AwesomeMaster_FluffElsonsoLonestryderleeuxThe_SadistCirithValariaQUEZ420DanteYodaRagnaroek93Ley 61 votes
None, not interested in psijic skill lines
3%
abuniffpreub18_ESOVanzenHvzedajhall03VenscalkylewwefanEthyarionPemPemTrinotopsoXI_Viper_IXoNeyane 11 votes
No summerset
3%
AgobiWolfchild07DrakoleonEdziuDrdeath20Naughty_RyderDeep_01RaulhnajeraIsharaMeradiniomgi87 10 votes
42%
Solarikennexxus_ESOPinesyWillardCaligamy_ESODoctor_ZeussAnimus-ESODarcyMardinRDMyers65b14_ESOSkuaGrainneYusufleetacakesb16_ESOJasonSilverSpringkari-pekka.hamalaineneb17_ESOstojekarcub18_ESOAlex_Lexsrfrogg23TroneonAshtaris 128 votes
16%
BKTHNDRlordspyderashenehb14_ESOPlagueSDGythralAimoraCoatmagicqbkitsuneNyghthowlerPocketNovaMirelurkTannus15OldManJimrootimusAlnilamELazraelLunerdogDigitalEulogyabigfishyCavedog 49 votes
5%
Nebthet78StreegasynnermanLylithMgghoolhydrocynusEirellaDerravonScuzzmanWaffennachtraaphorRacheleRyanmanFakeFoxTsukiinognarlyvandalRedRookHrolthar 18 votes
3%
BiggusAlienSlofstarkerealmBalticBluesVoodooPlatypusSparklyRookrG_KubZimbuggaD0PAMINEJaimeh 10 votes
1%
InklingsFaulgorjedtb16_ESOHaquorDreadKnight 5 votes
0%
7+ specify
3%
hedna123b14_ESObottleofsyrupAhPook_Is_HererunagateDDukeredspecter23AquanovaRunsDPShiroRaddlemanNumber7sekekama21554 11 votes
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done on my main, healer only so far.
    Pc na
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finished on main Pet Sorc and mDK & started it on all my lvl 50s & will do the first step on the rest over time for the loot portals
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far... will get to the others in time. Not even sure yet who is going to use any of it; was just something to do really xD
    Edited by Coatmagic on June 30, 2018 7:33AM
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7+ specify
    I'm working on the eighth currently.
    NA/PC
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    I started it but just can't get myself to grind this... Haven't even finished summerset. I just wanted jewelry crafting.

But I'll have to do it some day on my magbled for pvp
  • TheGr8David
    TheGr8David
    ✭✭✭
    Only have it on my tank. Deep thoughts is fantastic!

Although I intend on making Stam DPS (either NB or DK) and I'm loving the look of crushing weapon.
    Edited by TheGr8David on June 30, 2018 8:26AM
    PC-NA-EP

Argonian - StamDK - Tank - Leaves-Friends-Dead
    Orc - DK - Crafter - Burker

I saw the "I" yo! CHIM me baby!
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Making a new magblade, god is it daunting to know that I have to first level to 50, grind mages guild, then grind psijic, all the while grinding undaunted. Not complaining just looking at the road ahead :blush:
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have Summerset but still going through the base content.. I may never get to summerset.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7+ specify
    Working on my 11th atm, but have slowed down. Will get it done on all 15 characters though.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so far. Will do on all. Actually like the quest. The skills aint much useful to me, so is low priority.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like motifs, psijic skill line needs to be account wide.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have left it at one, but I play on both NA and EU.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On two. Did it with my second main, I've never forced myself so hard for something. It was a chore.
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main and my sorc. Not going to bother with anyone else even if the Augur is brilliant.
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    once was enough for the underwhelming skills with the most uninspired quests ever, also the extra teleportation (read loading screens) you have to do makes it simply unbearable due to performance issues ZOS has.

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    7+ specify

I feel like all life has left my body.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm playing my 15 toons in order. 10 cp for each one. My main, who is ready to play Summerset ans psijic, is in the middle of the queue right now.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really only play one character so I haven’t felt the need to do it multiple times.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1, but I'm working on 2 more. I mainly want it for the chance to discover Psijic portals...
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making a new magblade, god is it daunting to know that I have to first level to 50, grind mages guild, then grind psijic, all the while grinding undaunted. Not complaining just looking at the road ahead :blush:

You could do all of those at the same time, you know? Get the Psijic quest, go to the zones where you need to collect the rifts, get lorebooks and skyshards, hit any dolmens that are active along the way for some FG experience, and if you are not 50 when you are done, *then* go grind.
    The Moot Councillor
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it on my main and now am working on my DK because she's the one who has all my treasure maps and is collecting them along the way.

When she's done I'll probably unlock the quest on a couple of characters and see what mood strikes me. I have been focusing on completing Summerset on my main as well as getting research items for jewelcrafting though. Not in a rush.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skills aren’t that great aside from Time Stop for PVP. The added global cooldown before you can use the dps skill makes it useless for both stam and mag. Underwhelming to say the least and people aren’t even using the Ultimate as there are simply better options available.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1, but I'm working on 2 more. I mainly want it for the chance to discover Psijic portals...

You only need rank 1 for that (which I’ve unlocked on most toons).
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/30
    Too boring.

Compare it with 19/30 undaunted line complete
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are only magblades this patch, so its the only toon to have done it.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

You only need rank 1 for that (which I’ve unlocked on most toons).

But as far as I know, the higher the rank, the higher the chance.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    7+ specify
    8 so far 3 more to go.

I actually like the quest line. It gives me a chance to run through the zones farming chests as I go rift to rift. I've made some decent gold on doing them :)

Prioritized by the order of the character select screen.
    Edited by Runs on June 30, 2018 11:55AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    7+ specify
    Thus far:
    1. my original character, a mageblade
    2. argonian templar healer
    3. orc stam sorc with Shock Master bow and Undaunted Unweaver to test light attack pvp build
    4. Breton magicka sorc necropotence mag sorc and no light/heavy attack set but will be testing that, originally to get the damage shield during block to test with new 30% block mitigation (though they don't work together per se)
    5. altmer vampire magblade that uses undaunted infiltrator and elegance light attack build ice staff/s&b
    6. nord templar using Soulshine and Light of Cyrodiil channeled skill build to utilize damage mitigation during channeling
    7. argonian magicka warden healer to test the light/heavy attack skill

next I'll be leveling up psijiic for my argonian magicka DK who has 100 points into shield strength CP who sometimes acts as "healer" casting group shields with a group damage shield set and Trinimac who, like the mag sorc, also has the CP passive to proc a little shield when blocking and the one where you get a shield after drinking a potion. A very tanky "shield uncareful DPS rather than simply heal them" build

Having long experimented with various combinations of light attack and heavy attack set combos, Kena, and other oddities in pve and pvp I've still got quite a lot of possible niches to suss out.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have fallen in love with channelled acceleration
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None, not interested in psijic skill lines
    I’m still working on it. 10 hours into questing and ready to poke my eyes out. It’s not even the toon I really want Psijic skill line on. Will not be doing it on any more. No way.