The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Your console fix did nothing!

madchuska83
madchuska83
✭✭✭✭✭
Just logging in from third dashboard in vHRC. Xboxp/NA. Game completely locks up, I can hear group, they can't hear me, so I have to manually shut down the game. Then upon trying to log in I get an error message before eventually being able to get back in.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, it did more than nothing, it made it worse.

Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watch how it plays out on pc. That's how it will play out for you when your patch hits.

Expect disappointment and you will never be disappointed
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    at least they're trying something and actually gave us a time frame for the next update, i'll give them that. Yes it's still broken, yes it sucks, yes I'd rather have them update their code and servers then do whatever other random stuff they're working on, but i get that it's not all one persons decision and marketing is the biggest driver of this games development. I would much rather be informed though, no matter the information, rather then be kept in the dark. So at least we got something. I agree though. the fix they used didnt do anything. Can;t see a difference from before and after.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    Just watch how it plays out on pc. That's how it will play out for you when your patch hits.

It plays fine in pc
  • ResTandRespeC
    ResTandRespeC
    ✭✭✭✭
    God I wish I had a good PC I'd make an account asap. Unfortunately my college student budget doesn't allow for anything other than a crap laptop to do homework on =(
    Aliyavana wrote: »

It plays fine in pc

Edited by ResTandRespeC on June 30, 2018 8:09AM
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It plays fine in pc

Not for me. Summerset screwed something up for me. It plays better now somewhat after a few patches deep, but it still has its glaring issues they cant seem to resolve, and they get amplified over time.

I understand not everyone's the same, so from my perspective, it isn't playing fine.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It plays fine in pc

It really doesn't on PC NA it just gets worse every patch for me i'm actually considering moving on.. TBH might save me a lot of money.. Let ESO+ run out and no more Crowns
    Edited by DanteYoda on June 30, 2018 8:54AM
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

It plays fine in pc

It really doesn't on PC NA it just gets worse every patch for me i'm actually considering moving on.. TBH might save me a lot of money.. Let ESO+ run out and no more Crowns

At least I'm not alone :)