Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very bad Latency

CowNRB
CowNRB
✭✭✭
Hi so every time around 6pm est my latency goes up form 100ish to 290+ it seems to be only eso that has this issue tho and idk what to do.Also dont know what people would need to help me figure it out.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My latency has veen very bad thise two days
  • Analara
    Analara
    999 server lag on PC NA inside dungeon finder dungeons today.
  • Exeter411
    Exeter411
    ✭✭✭
    Group of us managed to complete Spindleclutch on normal this afternoon, but ping kept swinging between 360 and 3100. This evening I've had to alt-F4 twice when the game got stuck while trying to change zones. Any time there are multiple effects on screen the game turns into a flip book. I've been playing on and off since beta, and I don't ever remember it being like this.

I shudder to think what Midyear Mayhem is going to be like.
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    just tried to do some battleground 400-999 pings good stuff very fun
    Cropsford Mayor
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exeter411 wrote: »
    Group of us managed to complete Spindleclutch on normal this afternoon, but ping kept swinging between 360 and 3100. This evening I've had to alt-F4 twice when the game got stuck while trying to change zones. Any time there are multiple effects on screen the game turns into a flip book. I've been playing on and off since beta, and I don't ever remember it being like this.

I shudder to think what Midyear Mayhem is going to be like.

I've been hanging going into delves and if I get in the rubber banding is so bad it reminds me of an old film where the splice cuts jump whole scenes. If I am out in the PVE world everything is ok so it appears to be something with instance servers.
  • sherahd
    sherahd
    ✭✭✭
    I have been having this for 3 weeks (tomorrow). The only thing I have noticed for myself is that when I switch zones it can fix. I have been trying to play through this for so long I started to notice when it'd go away, and when it'd come back. Sometimes I'd log in with it acting like that going from early 100's to 999+ non-stop. But, if I port to a different zone it'd fix most of the time. I have a post I have been complaining about this for a while in. Not getting much help, but as I said before in people's defense... I don't think anyone knows how to help me. Started up one day and has yet to go away.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is currently another ongoing thread regarding latency issues, we will be closing this discussion. You can continue discussion regarding latency issues in this thread. You can also open a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.