The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Where is Deltia?

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Any one have info on what happened to Deltia? Can't find info anywhere.
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a break plus he has a kid so that will most likely be his top priority
  • GeminiImpact
    GeminiImpact
    ✭✭✭
    Last I heard he's working on opening up his own Fitness Gym, so that's probably taking up the majority of his "free" time. And then his family takes up the rest of his time.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He turned gym rat. I saw some recent pics of him and he's buff now!

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good for him. This game almost lead to me eating myself into an early grave inside a coffin of no exercise.

Word of advice kids. If you are not exercising remove 1 hour of ESO from your daily routine and go for a walk.

I went from 304 down to 219 in 12 months just doing that. Then I joined a gym and put back on 20 pounds of muscle by lifting 6 days a week. I feel like a million bucks and all it takes is the first step and playing ESO for just 1 hour less a day.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good for him. This game almost lead to me eating myself into an early grave inside a coffin of no exercise.
    I can relate. Those Dro-m'Athra Doritos have done a number to my hips.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....and playing ESO for just 1 hour less a day.

Thats where you lost me :smiley:

Use a recombinent excercise bike and a wireless control scheme and you can do both.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Word of advice kids. If you are not exercising remove 1 hour of ESO from your daily routine and go for a walk.

I went from 304 down to 219 in 12 months just doing that. Then I joined a gym and put back on 20 pounds of muscle by lifting 6 days a week. I feel like a million bucks and all it takes is the first step and playing ESO for just 1 hour less a day.

Congrats.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So much

I have been walking a lot, I have lost 10 pounds since this year started!
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deltia has a kid and has been into fitness a good bit.
    He turned gym rat. I saw some recent pics of him and he's buff now!

Yea, dude looks great now. Really done some positive things for his life.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • sekekama21554
    sekekama21554
    ✭✭✭
    The downhill of ESO. I'm not saying thats the #1 reason, but a TON of popular gamers also have kids, jobs, real life, marriage, and business to take care of, but still find 1 hour per day to play.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal opinion is that if he's playing ESO at all, its quietly. I get the feeling that his serious time with it is over. And that's fine. People get burned out, people move on. Every time a more recognized name moves on though it feels like the end of an era. Imagine how weird it will be when we throw around a name like that and most people are like who are you talking about?
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@THEDKEXPERIENCE Awesome and congratulations.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He left around morrowind, due to increasing balance disagreements and sometimes total disreguardment.

He was one of the youtuber band that was outright invited to ZOS HQ to give advise and according to him, they were straight up ignored. When Warden was originally released, and the morrowind balance changes went through, he basicly saw Warden as pay to win, the changes as dumb, and took his leave of the game at that point.

He's been either at Swtor or gone ever since. The last ESO related content I saw him produce on his channel was dragon bones, and that was four months ago.

Quite a few personalities left not long after. It's why ZOS quickly tried to find people to replace them.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on June 29, 2018 9:37PM
  • Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    You sycophant!
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Indeed, good for him. On a small tangent here, but a lot more gamers are now in their 40's etc and it's amazing how easy it is to forget once you reach that sort of age, you can no longer just sit doing nowt like we did in our 20's. Anyone in their 40's is risking serious health issues just sitting around on this game for hours on end, every day, every week with little or no exercise. More so if they're sitting eating complete shite.
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'know, I was never a huge fan of his content, but I'm genuinely really glad to hear he's doing well. That actually brightened my day a little.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not fat, I'm athletically tubby.
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    he still plays and makes guides for dungeons, builds, etc... check out his page, he is just not as active in the community as before
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't really care where he went. His rant and meltdown pre-Morrowind was a good example of what happens when streamers get too wrapped up in their own "celebrity".

The droves of his fans that were clamoring for people to quit the game is the reason I don't watch his videos anymore.

It's great and all for him that he wants to be healthy, but I really don't care if one dude plays ESO or not. Even if he streams.
    Edited by AlienatedGoat on June 29, 2018 10:31PM
    PC-NA Goat
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he's making another funeral for his templar
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Maybe he's making another funeral for his templar

And hopefully not trying to do a live stream while eating.......watching his capt crunch fly out of his mouth and hit the camera lens was pretty fricking gross.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He left a little blurb at the bottom of his webpage. He’s opening a gym and taking care of his mom who was ill. More power to him because he was always positive in his videos. I’m new and his guides helped.

Now, I run with people who tell me “Oh his builds are trash.” And they even explain to me why. Yet, for a new player his guides can give you an idea of how skills work and why. All that’s helpful if you don’t know anything at all.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on June 29, 2018 10:50PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    Don't really care where he went. His rant and meltdown pre-Morrowind was a good example of what happens when streamers get too wrapped up in their own "celebrity".

The droves of his fans that were clamoring for people to quit the game is the reason I don't watch his videos anymore.

It's great and all for him that he wants to be healthy, but I really don't care if one dude plays ESO or not. Even if he streams.

Amen, well said.
  • SkillzMFG
    SkillzMFG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean I get that his kid is his top priority in his life, I really do. But don't we deserve at least some kind of closure? He just kinda vanished and I think it's pretty disrespectful towards his subs and fans.

The only thing I could think of is that maybe he doesn't want to read through all the 'PLEASE COME BACK TO US' comments that occur whenever some gamer/youtuber moves on with his life...

Oh well, good luck with whatever you're doing Deltia.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He left around morrowind, due to increasing balance disagreements and sometimes total disreguardment.

He was one of the youtuber band that was outright invited to ZOS HQ to give advise and according to him, they were straight up ignored. When Warden was originally released, and the morrowind balance changes went through, he basicly saw Warden as pay to win, the changes as dumb, and took his leave of the game at that point.

He's been either at Swtor or gone ever since. The last ESO related content I saw him produce on his channel was dragon bones, and that was four months ago.

Quite a few personalities left not long after. It's why ZOS quickly tried to find people to replace them.

^Bolded... Boy did his belief about P2W turn out to be wrong!! If anything, Warden turned out to be a P2L class.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkillzMFG wrote: »
    I mean I get that his kid is his top priority in his life, I really do. But don't we deserve at least some kind of closure? He just kinda vanished and I think it's pretty disrespectful towards his subs and fans.

The only thing I could think of is that maybe he doesn't want to read through all the 'PLEASE COME BACK TO US' comments that occur whenever some gamer/youtuber moves on with his life...

Oh well, good luck with whatever you're doing Deltia.

No you don't deserve that closure. People take these streamers too seriously.
    PC/EU DC
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

^Bolded... Boy did his belief about P2W turn out to be wrong!! If anything, Warden turned out to be a P2L class.

It was mainly the flurry of nerfs to DK and templar to push warden that most didn't agree with. And for PvP, both wardens were -really- strong at launch, and stamden is still now. Things like 75 ult better trees, undodgable bird and a lot of other classes being nerfed for morrow whilst warden was attuned for those changes meant they were on top.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss Deltia, his were the first guides I ever used for this game, I was utterly clueless about sets and rotations despite having played since Beta. He was always friendly and approachable too, not up his own wotsit like some of the popular players. That's why I was shocked when he threw his toys out of the pram, it didn't seem like him at all. But I guess he was under pressure from rl events, he had family to look after and felt that the game was going in a direction he didn't like. He realised too, I think, that he had an unhealthy relationship with gaming and turned that around to his credit. Did he come across in his pre-Morrowind rant as a bit of a bell-end? Maybe, but we can all be bell-ends when we're under stress, I know I certainly am. I wish him well and will keep checking his site for updates.
    PC EU & NA
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I exercise for an hour every day twice a day, and i still can play for hours at a time.

Nice to see your experience. I started my routine just over 4 months ago at 345 and ive lost 51lbs so far. Looking forward to that full 100 by the end of the year.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
This discussion has been closed.