The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[XB/NA][VIDEO]"Sprint Bug" is happening every few minutes during open world combat. Please address

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This bug is occurring every few minutes for me in open world on XB/NA. I see it happen most frequently after breaking a CC, but it happens in many different scenarios. There are two ways to fix it; one is to deplete your stamina bar entirely via movement. The other is to double tap the sprint button on your controller, which usually ends the bug until it occurs again. This is absolutely gamebreaking in open world, as you'll have moments where you are completely unable to do anything and in attempting to do things, you'll drain your stamina to 0, get cc'd, and die. I literally have added a double tap of sprint to my recovery rotation after breaking CC's. Feng rush also has a video discussing this bug. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS AND LET US KNOW THAT THE DEVELOPERS ARE AWARE OF IT. I am very nervous that with all the things going on with crashes, freezes, and overall performance issues, that this bug will go unnoticed until combat has been ruined for several months. It would be best to get a fix in for the upcoming incremental in 3 weeks. @ZOS_JesC @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuJ5SOc4DWs
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_JesC @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

So the incremental passed weeks ago, and this bug has still not been acknowledged. It's been reported by numerous people, including @FENGRUSH , and many examples have been given. Please address the communities concerns that the developers are at the very least aware of this bug and working on a fix.
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is extremely annoying.
    Had it happen 5 times today.
    Lost a few 1v1s and got bagged due to that bug.