The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Turn it back on.

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I play an xbox one s and the feature you turned off fixed nothing but made the graphics look low texture and ugly breaking any immersion left in the game.
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what they changed has made things even worse!! Zos is trying but they are going in the wrong direction and it takes them aaaaaaaa longggggg time to get it going back in the right direction!
    Options
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what broke your immersion in the game? Not the bazillion other people running around like their on massive drugs riding rainbow snorting unicorns and flaming kitty cats? THAT is what breaks your immersion?

Still... I see your point.
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that whole experiment was a failure. Can confirm. Turn it back on @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DenMoria wrote: »
    That's what broke your immersion in the game? Not the bazillion other people running around like their on massive drugs riding rainbow snorting unicorns and flaming kitty cats? THAT is what breaks your immersion?

Still... I see your point.

Flaming kitties are awesome
    Options