Cyrodil- Pacific server?

lelink88
lelink88
✭✭✭
Recently, Asia player suffer very terrible spikes. Our population is not small ( Japanese, China, Asian group, Autralian ), and we contribute alot to ESO. However, we can not enjoy our game 100%. Cyrodil almost unplayable with me for 6 month. So I wonder if Zos can help us make a Pacific- Cyrodil server ? @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Cyrodil- Pacific server? 17 votes

Possible
70%
Fat_Cat45LegacyDMotis67Azuryayiasemilelink88FischblutiGuavaTHMorgul667Bhaal5Chaos2088BlackStormX 12 votes
Impossible
29%
HvzedaJudas HelviarynDarth_TrumpiousKawallLegendOfZeldax3 5 votes
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's currently a Japanese client that uses the North America server.

But they're not going to add servers at this point in time. The closest we may ever get is if the lowest-population console server is eventually taken offline, wiped, and relocated. But that server would have to be severely in decline, and they'd need evidence that a Pacific reboot would consistently hold a higher population than what they already have.

So it's possible, but just within the scope of the hardware that they already have.
    signing off
  • lelink88
    lelink88
    ✭✭✭
    Possible
    Acrolas wrote: »

But they're not going to add servers at this point in time. The closest we may ever get is if the lowest-population console server is eventually taken offline, wiped, and relocated. But that server would have to be severely in decline, and they'd need evidence that a Pacific reboot would consistently hold a higher population than what they already have.

So it's possible, but just within the scope of the hardware that they already have.

Just Cyrodil server, not entire game. I mean we still use NA server, however Zos will add another war beside Vivec and Sothal Sil for Asia player. I think it will not reduce NA server Polulation
    Edited by lelink88 on June 29, 2018 2:31AM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lelink88 wrote: »
    Acrolas wrote: »

Just Cyrodil server, not entire game. I mean we still use NA server, however Zos will add another server beside Vivec for Asia player. I think it will not reduce NA server Polulation

PvE performance is garbage too over in this part of the world. Why should Cyrodill only get the fix? A lot of people would like to do vet trials but lag and crashes make it a pipe dream.
    Edited by MattT1988 on June 29, 2018 6:27AM
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    Possible
    +1 from Thailand. But I play on EU on PS4.
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Possible
    PC EU from HK on terrible village internet (soon to finally go optic). I learned how to play PVE but it would be nice to get into Cyrodil, virtually impossible up to now.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think it will happen. The only way I would use it is if I could share my characters across NA and this theoretical pacific server.
  • lelink88
    lelink88
    ✭✭✭
    Possible
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I don’t think it will happen. The only way I would use it is if I could share my characters across NA and this theoretical pacific server.

That what I'm talking about, we still play on NA server, just need another warfront server for Asia player beside Vivec and Soltha Sil for US.