Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

Imbune Wep needs a longer time

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
2 seconds to do a light attack isn't enough, even when the tool tip stars the 2 second timer as soon as I use the skill, and leaves a 0.6 second window to LA ( Image 1 ) even with Ani Cancel its still only 1.3 seconds ( 2nd Image )

Make it a 4 second duration that way he have time after cast to do a LA

yXpYyDp.png
Q2lSOvC.png
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverse it bud.

It affects the LA directly before the Imbue cast.

I haven't been able to get it to work on any LA after cast.

So it's: ability, LA, imbue. The first ability and LA Land almost simultaneously like normal, but then your imbue procs on the LA
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. For now this ability works wrong and it's quite useless for range weapon. Active time should be increased or counted differently. For example, duration of the ability can be measured not between cast and enemy hit, but between cast and shot, which means that projectile will not lose it's additional effect on the way, as it happens now.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverse it bud.

It affects the LA directly before the Imbue cast.

I haven't been able to get it to work on any LA after cast.

So it's: ability, LA, imbue. The first ability and LA Land almost simultaneously like normal, but then your imbue procs on the LA

I'll have to test this out
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magika have the benefit of being at range and is more forgivable, try the stamina version
    Options
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think of imbue weapon as "training" for ability weaving. If you are good at weaving light attacks, you'll have no issues using this ability. I can actually get 11-12k DPS just with that and light attacks. Tested with melee and bow.

Options
  • Anastian
    Anastian
    ✭✭✭
    Guys for god sake, no offense but learn to play with your character.

The rotation with Elemental Weapon is Light attack > Ele weap > Light attack > Ele weap. The ranged projectile gets buffed a fraction of second before it hits the target and it deals the correct damage. In PvP it's broken because a single, seemingly harmless light attack is up to a 14k bomb (critted with imbued weapon and a debuffed target).
    Options
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anastian wrote: »

The rotation with Elemental Weapon is Light attack > Ele weap > Light attack > Ele weap. The ranged projectile gets buffed a fraction of second before it hits the target and it deals the correct damage. In PvP it's broken because a single, seemingly harmless light attack is up to a 14k bomb (critted with imbued weapon and a debuffed target).
    Sure it works this way, but with such animation Elemental Weapon have it looks a bit wrong, don't you agree?
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anastian wrote: »

Your partial right ...

Depends on distance ...

close n it's ele wep > light attack
    mid range it's light attack > ele weapon
    Max ranged it's fubar
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverse it bud.

Essentially this is it. Many are using the skill without issue. They are replacing whatever they spam with this and it works just fine.

It seems others have pointed this out as well.
    Options