Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

magplar - ice staff v s/b

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
anybody run an ice staff on the back bar what's the thoughts on it?
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run it front bar with masters Ice destro at times. Don't run it if you're just using it to block, imo. Use that nice root and damage boost offensively though.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run it front bar with masters Ice destro at times. Don't run it if you're just using it to block, imo. Use that nice root and damage boost offensively though.

Definitely use it for block. Just don't put any points into ancient knowledge to avoid shutting down your mag Regen. But this only works if you are going to use dual swords front bar or a resto/snb backbar.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea I have always used forever duel weild + S/B but just considering frost staff as an option now 2h is 2 peice