The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Invisible players in PvP, yesterday 5 in 3h of pvp, including emperor and part of his group

IlCanis_LupuslI
IlCanis_LupuslI
✭✭✭✭✭
Well the title says it all, ive been observing some player beeing completely invisible and unable to be targeted in PvP at the moment, also observable in Auridon, Vulkhel guard, while duelling.
A few of my buddies are havving the same issue of these invisible players aswell.
For example yesterday as i was running from the red emp zerg, some invisible blue sorc(cant remember his name was to angry :angry: )chased me for ages and there wasnt a thing i could do against him since he was completely invisible for the entire duration(all i saw were his frags coming at me :disappointed: ) . And after a random 5 second freeze in the middle of nowwhere his 6th or 7th rune-cage-ice-comet-frag-curse-wrath combo finally got me.
Are there any planns of working on these issues?? Im shure im not the only one having these problems and they are making pvp currrently on the verge of beeing literally unplayable and no fun at all.
Or 2nd example, we were trying to siege the last emp keep(chalman as usual), lets ignore 20 out of 24 people freezing on the first attempt, we were sieging and i was noticing some invisible stamina warden trying very hard to kill me. As more people came to help that stamina warden i got overwhelmed and saw the emperors gamer tag in my death recap. I meann comon? Invisible and emperor, jesus christ how is anyone supposed to have fun under those circumstances. as they were passing by and focussing a nother dude who just stumbled in i could observe 2 out of the 6 man group beeing completely invisible only seeing the animations from the attacks they were firing... :disappointed:
Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on June 28, 2018 4:50PM
Cp 1490
Xbox-EU-AD
Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody told me it has to do with some players having Summerset and others not having it and that certain players have figured out how to exploit it.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also noticed that the that my game only seems to crash while fighting certain players it's weird
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Mangeli200194 i'm seeing this alot too - in Cyrodiil and in battlegrounds. Loads of folk have seen it but very little noise on here, just seen you are Xbox EU however, maybe its purely on our platform?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea m8 its gotten better thou, now the only thing ruining pvp is the questionale balancing. I hope it gets better when the next patch drops...
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s super easy to recreate. They’re just using a lag switch and for whatever reason that makes you appear/disappear.

If you want to recreate it, use lots of bandwidth elsewhere and run your Xbox on WiFi. Go duels a friend and have them record what they see, you’ll be shocked by how easy this is to recreate.

This trick isn’t new, I’ve known about it since Morrowind release and I suspect it existed earlier than that.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on August 23, 2018 1:23PM