Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

Would anyone use a set like this?

TheDarkoil
TheDarkoil
✭✭✭
I’ve been messing around looking at sets which can decrease ultimate cost etc trying to make it as easy as possible to drop as many ultimates as possible. Anyways on pc at least you can see your ultimate build up, maxes out at 500 if I’m not mistaken and resets whenever you use your ultimate obviously. Would a new type of 5 piece set which allowed you to store and use ultimate up to a maximum of 2 times be overpowered? Technically you still have to generate the ultimate so it would be fair in that regard. I know in pvp you need balance but looking at nearly all the sets available in the game a lot of them pretty much do the same things although worded differently. Be cool to see some new types of builds out there.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just farm dragonguard, ww hide and bloodspawn... done. Tanky af and drops ults like crazy.

Also double ult would probably be really op... you could drop two ults back to back... and dragonknight passives... it'd be almost as bad as the dynamic ult days... shudders.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on June 28, 2018 3:50PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So build up ultimate to 500, and use dragon leap/incap/dawnbreaker x2...

...the other bonuses would have to suck if the 5 piece allowed this...like really suck.
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would plant sooooo many forests in Cyrodiil on my Warden... >:)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options