Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Looking for social guild!

Anubis_E
Anubis_E
Hi all,
I'm a returning player (even had my own guild a while back) that's looking for a new guild to call home :)

my main is an AD, high-elf sorc... I have a second char that's mostly about crafting and such.

What i'm looking for:
First and foremost, i'm looking for a group of ppl to not only play with but to hang out with... that means active voice-chat groups of ppl.

Second, I'm a 36 y/o (jesus... i feel old :P ) dad for (almost) two... so i'm what you can call a semi-casual player. i need a group that understands that real life comes first - ALWAYS!

Third... I need some serious help with build, help getting items and figuring out my way back into the world of ESO. I've logged in after not playing for a long time and i feel absolutely lost.

What i bring to the table:
humor - the "no holy cows", everything goes, kind of humor.
I've managed my own guild for a long time (over multiple games, actually) and can help with whatever regarding that, if needed
I fully understand that the game is really, at the end of the day, JUST A GAME! I keep being surprised at how many ppl forget that...

you might say "wow, this guy talks a lot for a recruitment post"... and you're right. but it comes to show that i'm not only looking to be part of a guild for the in-game benefits, but that special added value we're all looking for when playing any MMO

my PSN: Anubis_E82
feel free to add me up for the guild or a chat (preferably both) - just make sure you write where you got my name from in the invite ;)

Thanks!
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Anubis_E , I will send you an invite for Dark Royalty later today. Make sure you join our discord as well.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.