The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tsaesci Motif & Holiday Dye Stamps Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - June 28

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Refresh your look for summer with these limited-time offers, available now in the ESO Crown Store!

CRAFTING
Tsaesci Crafting Motif
753675a947f1b31d5bfd9f6d5c8c20f9.jpg

Use this motif to craft items in the Tsaesci style. “Much may not be shared outside the true bloodlines, but this was never true of our artisanship. Would you follow the Serpentine Ways of Making? Then here, armorer, are your models." –Kiasa-Veda

The Tsaesci Crafting Motif will be available in the Crown Store for a limited time on all platforms from June 28 to July 2 at 10am EDT, and costs 2,200 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Holiday Dye Stamps
ofv7oeu1r8m3.jpg

The Holiday dye stamps are available on all platforms from June 28 to July 16 at 10am EST/15:00 BST and cost 200 crowns.

Unfettered Dye Stamps
mddg0c2jyu1o.jpg

The Unfettered dye stamps are available on all platforms from June 28 to July 5 at 10am EST/15:00 BST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 28, 2018 2:19PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does this motif work properly or we're gonna have the same situation like with fang liar / scalecaller ones
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Does this motif work properly or we're gonna have the same situation like with fang liar / scalecaller ones

It unlocked for me in the collections/outfit styles properly. Didn’t check the crafting window, had to leave.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Astrid_V wrote: »

It does work properly, yes. The issues with yesterday's Motifs are isolated to just those two.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    All praises.

Finally some proper samurai stuff!!!!
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG YAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!!

than you so much ZOS! surprisingly cheap!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good News!

P.S. Any word on the Sapiarch Motif @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are zos feeling alright I mean that motif is cheap
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2200 crowns, now there's an unexpected surprise! I had already made up my mind that I would not buy the motif for the normal 5k+ but I think I can live with 2200.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    2200 crowns, now there's an unexpected surprise! I had already made up my mind that I would not buy the motif for the normal 5k+ but I think I can live with 2200.

Yep I was of the same mind 5000 crowns no but 2200 yes I will
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holiday dye stamps are always something I’ve wanted but never something I’ve bought. As much as I like some of the colors I will never buy a one-time use dye consumable.

Now if the holiday colors were permanent unlocks, I would buy them in a heartbeat.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Samurai - guys i have been oogling this set since it was made available for preview in the outfit system!!! omg its been such a long wait.

YbcHGLZ.jpg

CntJKjS.jpg
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price is a very nice surprise! Good job, ZOS :smiley:
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure why people are surprised at the price, or why so many thought it would cost 5,000 like in game motifs. I mean I understand the cynicism given the past trend of inflated crown store pricing, but this is in line with two years of other store exclusive motifs. Actually, neither price should be surprising because both would be backed by past trends.

I guess I would say I'm glad they kept to the lower price point because 5,000 would have meant a pass for me as well.
    Edited by driosketch on June 28, 2018 3:20PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people are surprised at the price, or why so many thought it would cost 5,000 like in game motifs. I'm mean I understand the cynicism given the past trend of inflated crown store pricing, but this is in line with two years of other store exclusive motifs. Actually, neither price should be surprising because both would be backed by past trends.

yeah i think people were just thinking it would be 5000 crowns. or like me, hoping it would be 2200 crowns, but afraid it would be 5000 due to scalecaller and fanglair pricing just yesterday
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, for 2200 Crowns, i actually get it right now :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine! Love the look and the pricing was also a pleasant surprise, given recent trends!

Going to show my two outfits using the motif so far... one for tanking and the other for DPS/Solo
    79a51420b169bf4e4b38774a5295a417.jpg
    8b2d8c729545bf93579315a53da281f9.jpg

As an Asian-American, I adore the chance to actually indulge my character's head-canon of actually being of Akaviri-Nibenese descent... Thank you ZOS!
    Edited by WhiteNoiseMaker on June 28, 2018 4:20PM
  • Burgerkiin
    I was waiting for this Motif.

But I have two weeks without access to Summerset and ZOS does nothing to solve the problem, they just ignored my ticket.

I do not know if I should buy crowns to buy it.
    Edited by Burgerkiin on June 28, 2018 4:35PM
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you get the trait "Snake Fang" from or is it even in the game yet?
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holiday dyes should be available for purchase as permanent unlocks
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm unfamiliar how these work. Is there a way to find the book again in your journal?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ley wrote: »

Yep I was of the same mind 5000 crowns no but 2200 yes I will

Not surprising to me. The other two crown store EXCLUSIVE motifs were 2,200 (grim harlequin) and 2,000 (frostcaster). I was planning on 2,000, so not sure why the extra 200. The reason GH was 2,200 was that it came with a large pack of mimic stones. Does this one come with more than the usual 5 mimic stones?
    Rickter wrote: »
    driosketch wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people are surprised at the price, or why so many thought it would cost 5,000 like in game motifs. I'm mean I understand the cynicism given the past trend of inflated crown store pricing, but this is in line with two years of other store exclusive motifs. Actually, neither price should be surprising because both would be backed by past trends.

yeah i think people were just thinking it would be 5000 crowns. or like me, hoping it would be 2200 crowns, but afraid it would be 5000 due to scalecaller and fanglair pricing just yesterday

Yes, SC and FL are priced like most motifs that are also available in game. The main reason is that initially, people complained about not being able to sell their motif pages 'cuz people could just buy them from the CS. So, they're priced accordingly. If you don't want to go through the work of getting them in-game, either by playing content or earning gold to buy from other players, then, yeah...you can buy them for cash but they're not cheap.

CS exclusive ones, on the other hand, are priced cheaper because it's the only place you can get them.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 28, 2018 6:18PM
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IRPmceK.jpg
    That is one seriously red dye.
    Edited by Preyfar on June 28, 2018 6:28PM
  • SofiDesune
    SofiDesune
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was there not 2 motifs supposed to be released before this one? Scallecaller and fanglair and so?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SofiDesune wrote: »
    Was there not 2 motifs supposed to be released before this one? Scallecaller and fanglair and so?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

They were released briefly, but there were issues and they pulled them from crown store until next patch.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pricing is spot on great job ZoS!! I really just want that light hat piece :)
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is fair pricing.
    All motifs should be 2-3k crown. I feel that’s fair.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Friendly reminder: if you're just looking at the Motif for katanas, you can already get katanas from the Soul Shriven Motif. Pics for comparison (modeling courtesy of the Outfit station) :
    Tsaesci two-handed sword:
    t6fqo6gmsg4j.png
    acgwpmfyieuj.png
    s2lcdwytjn2c.png

Soul Shriven two-handed sword:
    ka2us8l4p9wh.png
    nc0nou0uxbg4.png
    y9hv9st1xrm0.png

Tsaesci one-handed sword*:
    g5t1nk6xbapp.png
    31szjy0t4atn.png
    wqggxmhqi5yb.png

Soul Shriven one-handed sword*:
    pk8ionsfd95y.png
    9qt7ezyj98v7.png
    vhaabvrro4c6.png

* Note that for some one-handed views I switched from Imperial Jerkin to Soul-Shriven - this is because BOTH Motifs' one-handed swords clip right through the tassets on the Imperial Jerkin, obscuring them.
    Casdha wrote: »
    Where do you get the trait "Snake Fang" from or is it even in the game yet?

Usually you need Mimic Stones to make it initially, then you have a chance to get the stones via decon.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it fair pricing ??? 2200 crowns is more than 15 real life euros.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Queue...

SamuraiJack.png
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted.
    Reason: accidental double post.
    Edited by Skullstachio on June 29, 2018 1:47AM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.