The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Infused Potion cooldown enchants while using clever alchemist.

Narvuntien
Narvuntien
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Worth it if you are not an Argonian?
Bosmer gankblade, I want to get my potion and my incap and up-time to line up well anyone have a good idea of Incap and potion cooldown times
Atm my incap is coming up a lot faster and I want to shorten my alchemist downtime.
Although I am using Bloodspawn as well which is accelerating my Incap uptime even more, but that resistances buff is really useful while I try to execute.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not worth it. The 835 weapon damage you could get from 3 infused weapon damage glyphs offers far more burst than the increased Clever Alchemist uptime.

The potion popping builds are based more around high regen and Argonian passives, and may still use clever alchemist because it does synergize well if you use frequent potions. But this is not intended to be a gank build.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its just the easiest way to get huge WD numbers. And you are almost always in combat in battlegrounds.

You open with a bow heavy attack proc the WD enchant, Potion, PI, Ambush, (Fear), Cloak, Incap, Killers blade. Easy 29K damage.

I don't have infused yet jewellery, heard that you need gold jewellery for it to be better than stamina... when I do get to infused jewellery my WD numbers will be really insane...

Its already 5.4K (fully buffed) in my current build... and I am still using Spriggans/Warrior instead of Hundings/Lover (I am waiting for people to get to 7 traits for jewellery)

Edited by Narvuntien on June 28, 2018 5:49AM
  • Chibs
    Chibs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of doing scathing and clever alch and Kena with infused potion Cooldown glyphs on my magblade personally. But I’m not sure how well it’d work.