The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Player looking for real endgame (vAS+2) pve guild

Sloep
Sloep
I'm looking for a guild which does end-game content. At the moment i can only find guilds which only do vmol as their hardest trail. and so i don't get the chance to learn more difficult ones.

I have completed all craglorn HM's and AS/CR +0 im really looking for a group for AS+2 and/or CR+(>0)

I'm a quick learner and very open to every bit of feedback, i have to characters i mostly play on. My warden healer and my MagDK
i got sanctuary/jorvuld/wormcult/olorime for my healer, i can get a minor beserk uptime of 95% solo most bossfights and i know how to keep all the buffs up.

For my magDK here is a parse, not a 6mill since nobody wants to drain+orb for me. its 0% cheese, cp setup on the left: