The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scattershot/siege overtuned dramatically in noCP.

Drakkdjinn
Drakkdjinn
✭✭✭✭✭
Scattershot is stronger than most destro ults I encounter in noCP since the update; and its spammable, available for low amounts of AP & sets an AOE the size of mexico on any breach + it stacks.

PvP'ers: Discuss.
ZoS try PvP'ing occasionally before making adjustments, please.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Scattershot is stronger than most destro ults I encounter in noCP since the update; and its spammable, available for low amounts of AP & sets an AOE the size of mexico on any breach + it stacks.

Sorry, I’m laughing so hard at your last suggestion...
    Edited by Minalan on June 28, 2018 12:29AM
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Sorry, I’m laughing so hard at your last suggestion...

ikr :(
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Oxalias
    Oxalias
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I like it, I always carry one on me siege is supposed to be op. How else can one stop the zerg?
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oxalias wrote: »
    Personally I like it, I always carry one on me siege is supposed to be op. How else can one stop the zerg?

Teamwork, sit-ups & plenty of juice Ox.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's even worse in non vet. 1 second inside a meatbag area equals to 10k damage roughtly and there are hundreds of them everywhere
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS has heard your cry and decided to buff siege in CP campaigns so all can suffer Elder Siege Online.
    Siege
    The siege masters of Vivec and Shor have learned from their counterparts in Sotha Sil, and all siege weapons will be more effective against players in Champion enabled Campaigns.

Developer Comment:
    Siege damage over the years has tailed off in terms of raw output when comparing CP vs. No-CP campaigns. Siege in Non-CP campaigns deal damage that more closely resembles the original design and intent of Siege weaponry. The changes we’re doing to Siege damage in Champion-enabled campaigns result in closer parity between CP and Non-CP Siege damage.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/424230/pts-patch-notes-v4-1-0/p1

latest?cb=20140926031756
    Edited by Crispen_Longbow on July 9, 2018 9:53PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS has heard your cry and decided to buff siege in CP campaigns so all can suffer Elder Siege Online.
    Siege
    The siege masters of Vivec and Shor have learned from their counterparts in Sotha Sil, and all siege weapons will be more effective against players in Champion enabled Campaigns.

Developer Comment:
    Siege damage over the years has tailed off in terms of raw output when comparing CP vs. No-CP campaigns. Siege in Non-CP campaigns deal damage that more closely resembles the original design and intent of Siege weaponry. The changes we’re doing to Siege damage in Champion-enabled campaigns result in closer parity between CP and Non-CP Siege damage.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/424230/pts-patch-notes-v4-1-0/p1

latest?cb=20140926031756

Lool

ZoS

1bcn0s.jpg
    Edited by Drakkdjinn on July 9, 2018 10:44PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FFS ZOS! Stop with the siege buffing BS. It’s not any fun. Sotha is full of point and click heroes already where it’s possible for an organized group running retreating maneuvers, Swift jewelry, and have someone spamming purges to wipe as they try to enter an outer breach to a keep because there’s 10 siege dots covering it at all times. And don’t worry, because it’s a level 5 keep they can blanket 3 different breaches with 10 each. It just encourages more zerging. Everything you do encourages more zerging.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If their goal was to get more ppl in cyro and lower the floor, this ain't it -- all this is gonna do is discourage players from participating. The campaigns are gonna trend towards nightcappers flipping the map and then holding everything with a few siege until all the players of other faction either stack one keep at a time (not possible given server performance), or logout from boredom, if they login at all.

Reduce its radius or duration, or tune its dmg down in noCP, or limit siege to keep zones only, or leave as is & make it a coldfire weapon drop - any of those changes would've worked to make siege more interesting/threatening. It's not fun to use, or have it used against you. Perhaps when the CP campaigns experience it (& its gonna take a major major MAJOR buff in cp to be anything close to its noCP counterpart), they'll figure it out.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this does is: Encourage faction stacking even more.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siege about to hit everyone hard in cp as well.

Honestly siege should work like proxy det and increase in the damage done once it surpasses 6 enemies

6/8/10/12/14/16/18 etc
    25/50/75/100/125/150/175/200% more damage.

Powerful vs the stacked players who also have more tools to mitigate it (purge/siege shield/rapids/eg)

Would discourage stacking so hard and maybe spreading out for a keep take and/or attacking multiple fronts
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Siege about to hit everyone hard in cp as well.

Honestly siege should work like proxy det and increase in the damage done once it surpasses 6 enemies

6/8/10/12/14/16/18 etc
    25/50/75/100/125/150/175/200% more damage.

Powerful vs the stacked players who also have more tools to mitigate it (purge/siege shield/rapids/eg)

Would discourage stacking so hard and maybe spreading out for a keep take and/or attacking multiple fronts

that'd work too
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry guys...I think siege should be buffed to oblivion. The keep takes happen far too fast currently or before last patch.

Taking a keep should be all resources needed. They also should prevent back keep flipping. But at the same time they should require the resources flags to be flipped in order to take the keep as well or atleast two of them.

I also want to see keeps available for respawn even flagged, and resources as an available spawn point for whoever owns them. Siege should take for ever. Not this stack 20 balistas on an abandoned keep and flip it in less than three minutes.

To be honest I think most keeps need to be drawn down into basic towns. And many more of them, need to flip the towns to flip the major keeps. Like six major keeps total. And last but not least, the scroll gates at each faction need to be siegable. And unnopenable unless you siege them.

In order to do this though...you need to first fix the LAGGGGGG