The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Come and join the Big Boy Adventurers Club! We'd love to take you home with us!

azukee2
azukee2
Soul Shriven
Looking for a friend to fight with in the battlegrounds? A buddy to watch your back while dungeoneering or exploring? Then come and join the Big Boy Adventurers Club (Girls Allowed)!
We have no enemies, all players of all levels and alliances welcome! Teach each other something new and experience the game with whoever you'd like (consent mandatory).

No Discord! Why bother? We have group chats, guild chats, and whispers for that!

Guild Bank Open! Put in what you take out.
All that is expected from you is that you help the Boys grow. (We are poor we need loot please ._.)

"We are big and we are one.
Come join us and engage in fun.
Don't be a Bad Boy, be a Big Boy. Fight with friends, or die alone."

message @azukee2 in game, or post userID in discussion for an invite *3* <3

See you soon, beauty
~azukee
I am an Ebonheart Boy.
Prepare to get your arse destroyed.
  • azukee2
    azukee2
    Soul Shriven
    Oh Boy, I do! Sign me up :smiley: