The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown store July showcase

• WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG the little baby Razum-Dar cub!!!! KAWAII!!!!

And finally my house is almost here... To quote my favorite Sith Lord, "I want that ship!"

Also... I like the look of the Illambris gear, but I am somewhat unhappy the particle mask and shoulders are a random dungeon drop during the limited time, instead of part of the purchased set. It's not like you can even farm them cause there's only so many days they will even be viable... :-(
  • Andauril
    Andauril
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very pleased with the Crownstore Showcase of July. I was looking forwards to the House of Reveries masks and there we go! The baby Raz looks adorable. ALTMER COSTUMES. All in all my only complaint is that I'll have to wait til late July to get my hands on those masks because I love them and I want them.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be support and help yes for all those who must now raise the children of the heartless and cruel Razum Dar by themselves?

Asking for a friend yes ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masks, the Wolf mount, Illambris style, damn Zos best month since a long time
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just like to offer my distaste and criticism of the marketing team's decision to continue with the outdated practice of selling houses for limited time and not re-offering them for sale ever. The grotto is now announced to be as such, completely unsurprising even though there are TWO permanent Vvardenfell houses and only 1 Summerset house. Not to mention the completely unethical and now player-unfriendly schemes of FOMO.

I think at this point it should be pretty obvious that they only see players as cashbags anymore. Crown crates getting scammier, Outfit slots not being account wide and costing a ton, accidentally installing spyware at a time when the majority of companies are trying to be more transparent, and crown sales being less off then they used to are just a few of the recent examples showing they care more about money than the players.
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no kinlady outfit.....

Poor crowns never any thing to use them on

• BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do women not play this game? Why are there still no gowns?
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    Women do and unfortunately the costumes are never that great imo for my characters. Would love to see some better costumes for my ladies instead of the one or two I usually use. I'd love a variety for each of my characters to give more unique looks.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    perhaps my birthday month (August) will bring some good tidings and the Indrik mounts... and perhaps, if we are lucky, the potential house someone found near Artaeum!

That being said I *really* like that painted wolf!
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spiderg1rl wrote: »
    Women do and unfortunately the costumes are never that great imo for my characters. Would love to see some better costumes for my ladies instead of the one or two I usually use. I'd love a variety for each of my characters to give more unique looks.

Yes! I was looking forward to seeing some of the formal Altmer gowns in the Crown Store, but ZOS seems to be taking their time bringing them out.
  • Aca2017
    Aca2017
    ✭✭✭
    I see that the showcase is published, but it advertises several crafting motifs and a particle-effects style set for weapons that for safety's sake I must assume will be delayed without warning for an arbitrary length of time due to bugs.

Hopefully I am wrong...
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add my voice to the others wondering why we keep getting men's shirt and pants outfits... Like someone else said above, my crowns are slowly piling up from my sub as time and time again I find nothing worth spending on!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »

Yes! I was looking forward to seeing some of the formal Altmer gowns in the Crown Store, but ZOS seems to be taking their time bringing them out.

I guess maybe next month, or three months from now in the next crates? The really cool proxy queen dress leaked previously in a datamine so I felt fairly sure we would see it in this showcase. I was excited to finally have something to spend crowns on!!! But lo and behold, more repetitive shirt/pants combos. Boo.
    Edited by weedgenius on June 30, 2018 12:48AM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stewart1874 You just don't want ME to have what I want, specifically. Why does everyone have it in for me?

Yes, 4,000 Crowns, as opposed to spending tens of thousands of Crowns on Frown Crates, and STILL not getting what you want...

Not even slightly mate. I'm sick to my back teeth of ZOS and their *** marketing practises. 4000 crowns translates to something close to $20. Considering an average game costs around £45 their prices mounts within a game as half the price of a new game which I think is offensive and totally against the concept of a 'micro' transaction.

Basically, I want ZOS to be more ethical in their pricing and how they sell stuff to players. The market has changed from what it was 5 years ago, microtransactions and lootaids are the new normal but that doesn't mean ZOS need to be unethical and ridiculous in their pricing.

So, in short, with the greatest will in the world you mean nothing to me. So, if you get the mount or not I don't care. My primary concern is the offensive and grossly inflated prices ZOS see fit to charge.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26431
    Crown Store Showcase – July 2018

PS: Someone had posted it already. XD
    Edited by EIGHTS on June 30, 2018 12:09AM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I gotta say this month is gonna be a quiet spending month here..
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew the ship was going to be limited
    I have no interest in buying bigger homes until the item limit goes up

theyre increasing the costs of everything to see what they can get away with

I enjoy the game
    hate the microtransactions
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭

Women do.
    But at least this one only has male characters and is not pleased with the lack of skimpy male clothing. My Breton- and Redguard-boys need to show off!
    (I have the pirate-costumes but the saggy trousers are totally unflattering)
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree on those pirate costumes too, they don't look that bad on females either but thier trousers are truly awful so never get used.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer skimpy male motifs that aren't straight out of a swamp over skimpy male costumes.
    Fang lair is ok, but those hip boxes ruin it completely.
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Women do.
    But at least this one only has male characters and is not pleased with the lack of skimpy male clothing. My Breton- and Redguard-boys need to show off!
    (I have the pirate-costumes but the saggy trousers are totally unflattering)

100% agree them costumes would be decent if not for the pants i personally call them adult diaper pants,
    And it looks like they need changing.
    Edited by Valkysas154 on June 30, 2018 3:37PM
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im only interested in any "Showcase" if it has a "fix Cyrodil" or "new Cyrodil content" available. Anything else is a waste of money and supports ZoS's current model of fleecing players out of money with new crown items, and not fixing anything of significance...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Im only interested in any "Showcase" if it has a "fix Cyrodil" or "new Cyrodil content" available. Anything else is a waste of money and supports ZoS's current model of fleecing players out of money with new crown items, and not fixing anything of significance...

Well they do need to fix that, but that has nothing to do with the crown store the ppl that make the models, textures, animation and sound effects are not the same ppl that code the game and do bug fixes

• Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Yesss, male altmer costumes and grotto ♡
    Hope female costumes and last tier of male ones will be next mounth :)
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Terrible showcase.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    So the indrik mounts/pets will be available on august? Damn, i hope it's not when i'm on holiday
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree on those pirate costumes too, they don't look that bad on females either but thier trousers are truly awful so never get used.

bloody parachute pants.
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    This may be the worst month I have seen in a long time. Everything is boring as all hell to me with the exception of the house that I will not buy.