The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serenity [PvE/End-Game/Social and Friendly]

Calandrae
Calandrae
✭✭✭✭
serenity_banner_purple.jpg
Welcome to Serenity!

About Us:

Serenity first started out as a group of in-game friends deciding to try and revive a deserted guild. With Queen Ayrenn opening up the Summerset borders we followed her lead and opened up to new recruits and members.

Our focus is PvE content:
- Daily Pledges
- Achievement Hunting
- Motif Farming
- DLC Dungeons
- Veteran Trials

We are not a hard-core guild aiming for scores and perfection, but we still enjoy challenging ourselves - so we are not totally ”casual” either. We wish to progress through end-game content while maintaining a friendly and pressure-free atmosphere. During the past spring we have progressed through vMoL.

We use Discord as our main tool to arrange and run activities. Trial sign ups, guild rules, additional information, chatter and so on can be found at our server. For effective communication joining voice chat (at least to listen in) is mandatory at trials and other possible events.

Things we hold in high regard are:
- Co-operation and collaboration. We can all learn from each other and progress as a team.
- Friendly and helpful atmosphere. ESO is most fun when played together with friends and companions who respect and take into account each other.
- Being active, social and involved. Our guild is not a large one, but we have a bunch of lively regular members who would love to welcome new friends into our ranks. You’ll often see us having a
laugh and a joke with each other at discord, and we warmly encourage you to join in.
- Having fun – because that's what games and hobbies are about!

Recruitment:

A few things we hope our possible new members would take into consideration
- We run mostly veteran content so having at least one character ready for that would be a plus and ease your way into the guild.
- A positive attitude and desire to improve and learn is a must!

We are currently looking for especially tank(s) to join our regular trials group (Fridays). However anyone with similar goals and approach is always most welcome to join.

If you are interested in what Serenity has to offer or would like more information, please get in touch with one of the admins, join our discord server or leave a message here and we will get back at you shortly.

@xJmJx
@Jackaleen
@Sandiame
@quake89
@DamoclesXIV
@Isriana (artwork <3 by Isriana)
@Allysa

Edited by Calandrae on August 29, 2018 6:15PM
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
    Regruitment is still open, and new members are welcome.
    Tanks are in high demand in our trial groups.
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Serenity" is at about 100 active members at the moment. We are still recruiting active, social and friendly players with an open mind for learning, improving and progressing through veteran and end-game PvE content!

Our new Trial dates and times are as following:

- Open Craglorn Veteran Trials (vAA, vHRC and vSO on rotation) Wednesdays at 18BST/19CEST/20EEST
    - Open DLC Veteran Trials (currently training vCR) Thursdays at 19BST/20BST/21EEST
    - Progression Group Veteran trials at Saturdays 20BST/21CEST/22EEST

If you are interested in joining, visit our discord channel or contact one of the admins! :)
    Edited by Calandrae on July 17, 2018 5:10PM
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by HappyDan on January 29, 2022 5:27PM
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome to join - we don't have a "free slot" system for our progression group, though. Everyone meeting the requirements is welcome to join the rank, and our other two weekly veteran trial events are free for everyone with a CP300+ character.

If you'd like an invitation, please join the discord channel or ask for one in-game! :)
    Edited by Calandrae on July 22, 2018 5:02AM
  • JmJ
    JmJ
    ✭✭
    We still have plenty of room for new members :)
  • Sogoth
    Sogoth
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

My in game name is @Enthropy, i'm playing ESO from Day 1 right now im Cp 550 mostly playing dps classes and now leveling a healer one. In general im active almost every afternoon and I like participate on Trials pledges and pvp events. Looking forward for your answer.

@Enthropy
    skyrim_face_banner.jpg
  • Erska95
    Erska95
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'm a new player, haven't really done any end game content yet, and am CP 110 but looking to start doing group end game PvE content soon. I'm an active player. My ID is same as my forum username, Erska95, send me an invite if you have room for me in your guild :smile:
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment is still open especially for relaxed and social players interested in learning & getting better at Vet Trials and other veteran/end-game content.

Come check us out at discord or contact us in-game! B)
  • Isriana
    Isriana
    Soul Shriven
    There's still room for new players among us, both for open veteran trials and progression trials. Come to discord and say hello if you're interested! :)
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you accept filthy casuals (who did run veteran stuff in past - to some extent)?
    Swearing allowed?
    Everyone speak decent english over there?
    How many people do you typically have online during the evenings?
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »
    Do you accept filthy casuals (who did run veteran stuff in past - to some extent)?
    Swearing allowed?
    Everyone speak decent english over there?
    How many people do you typically have online during the evenings?

We have both casual and more progression oriented members. And some in the progression group have a pretty casual mentality, as we are not a hard-core raid guild even though we enjoy the more challenging content as well. :)

Swearing is allowed, but not excessive vulgarities. Joking, black humour and banter are even desirable! We function at the mentality that all our members are adults.

We use English as our communication language, but have members all over Europe. So you are bound to hear different accents.

The guild has around 110-120 members. I would estimate 20-40 active ones during the prime times, depending on the evening. But this is only a guess as I have never paid special attention to these numbers.
    Edited by Calandrae on August 11, 2018 10:17AM
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be interested then.
    Sent the link to two friends too.
  • Ecamvelo
    Ecamvelo
    ✭✭
    Hello,
    I read you text and i am interesting for join you. I often do PVE and would like battle dunjon/trial.
    I add that would like develop the PVP.

Don't hesite to send me an email in game.

Ecamvelo
    Cordialement / Best regards

Ecamvelo
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ecamvelo wrote: »
    Hello,
    I read you text and i am interesting for join you. I often do PVE and would like battle dunjon/trial.
    I add that would like develop the PVP.

Don't hesite to send me an email in game.

Ecamvelo

Hi, if you'd wish to join, you can contact one of our admins in-game or join our discord channel. :)

@xJmJx
    @Isriana
    @Jackaleen
    @Sandiame
    @quake89
    @DamoclesXIV
    @Allysa

Edited by Calandrae on August 29, 2018 6:14PM
  • Ecamvelo
    Ecamvelo
    ✭✭
    Thank you of your answer, i have sent them but the game don't found her name (with or not "@).
    Cordialement / Best regards

Ecamvelo
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    I don't comment on the forums often, probably should here =P o/
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment goes on..! B) We are always looking for social, friendly and fun-loving people who enjoy PvE veteran and end-game content.

At some point in the (near) future we hope to be able to add a second trial date for our progression group (currently raiding Saturday evenings). For that we'd need more enthusiastic players of all roles to join our ranks!

If you have previous experience at veteran trials and are interested in joining the progression team, don't hesitate to contact us either on discord or in-game.