The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New drink "Artaeum Takeaway Broth" does not work with Food / Drink / Nord passives

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When I consume this, it lasts for 2 hours. As a Nord that has Provisioning fully levelled, and fully invested into both Gourmand and Connoisseur, it should last longer. I should get:

+15 minutes from the Nord "Reveler" passive, if this was a drink
+20 minutes from one of the above Provisioning passives

Yes, these buffs normally stack with each other for a total 2:35 drink duration on Nord. Since none of them are applied, it would appear this dish, while labelled as a drink, is internally classified as neither food nor drink.

I thought I'd add this as a separate heading to the list of other problems with this dish, which are:

* Does not activate Bone Pirate set, despite being labelled as a drink.
* After changing location via fast travel, the stamina bar resets to it's normal size, when it should stay large. As far as I can see this is only cosmetic.
PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Mikuelray
    Mikuelray
    ✭✭
    Yeah still no word i guess.
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has said it´s supposed to be considered a "Food", hence the reason it´s not activating the Bone-Pirate set.
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like a drink, sounds like a drink and is labeled as a drink but it doesn't work with any drink passives because they want it be a food, but it also doesn't work with food passives because they labeled it a drink and never set it up to be a food. In the future, they intend to make it fully a food.
    That should clear it up.
    Options
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Broth is a food, not a beverage, dunno why that's so confusing to people. Though if it's not benefitting from the gourmand passive, that's definitely a bug.
    Options