The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Community Spotlight – Maria’s Colorful ESO Cartoons"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
bf955568ff05382dcc886969505c41ee.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the ESO Community Spotlight – Maria’s Colorful ESO Cartoons blog article.

Maria takes her favorite characters and NPCs from The Elder Scrolls Online and creates lively cartoons with them. We talk with her about her art, inspirations, and process in our latest Community Spotlight!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    hehe I recognize this. I recently did a delve in Artaeum.
    nice drawing:)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The artist's works are so amazing! I love the depiction of scenes, and how the expressions on the characters really bring the scenes to life. I will definitely be visiting their site for more :blush:
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need her to make official Cartoons for ESO :dizzy:
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU