Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Vampire/Werewolf Themed Homes

AWinterWolf
AWinterWolf
✭✭✭✭
Wouldn't it be nice if we could have vampire/werewolf themed homes?

Forests, a shrine to Hircine, target dummies that are animals, that sort of thing. Things that look like they're made from trees, etc. (I'm sure people here are a lot more imaginative than me!)

A blood fountain, blood pool, metal works etc. I think there's so much potential for houses like that, they'd definitely have some benefits, they'd make good guild halls, they'd be good for anyone into roleplay. I for one would love a vampire/werewolf themed home for my characters.

What are your thoughts? Do you agree or disagree?
@AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
Completed:
vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
vMoL Trifecta
TTT
vKA HMs
vBRP
All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I themed my house, and I a large house in grahtwood werewolf themed... Lots of trees, lots of wolves, let your imagination flow :wink:
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no imagination lol
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the best I could with daggerfall overlook
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I themed my house, and I a large house in grahtwood werewolf themed... Lots of trees, lots of wolves, let your imagination flow :wink:

Fleas werewolf poop you name it :trollface: #teamvampforunlife
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • beebay
    beebay
    ✭✭✭
    More likely vamp/werewolf furniture packs.
    There is a lot of stuff already out there to fit certain themes and many of the current houses can already support many of those themes.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Gorinir Estate ended up housing a clan of Bosmer lycans that reject the Pact and worship Hircine. It was intended to be a magical fairy garden. :/
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    beebay wrote: »
    More likely vamp/werewolf furniture packs.
    There is a lot of stuff already out there to fit certain themes and many of the current houses can already support many of those themes.

Still sounds cool.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

• AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    My Gorinir Estate ended up housing a clan of Bosmer lycans that reject the Pact and worship Hircine. It was intended to be a magical fairy garden. :/

Oh awesome! I have literally no imagination lol
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

• Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Usable coffin beds!!!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The number one thing that could easily do is give us a day/night toggle for player houses so we can decide if it's night or day. These are separate instances from the game world so having a different time of day wil not cause any issues. The devs themselves already have a command they can use to make it be any time of day. So giving that ability to players inside their own private instances should be easy to accomplish. In fact, in one of the live streams where this was asked for, they DID say it would be easy to implement. That was months ago. And still... nothing.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• SnackyPackChamp
    SnackyPackChamp
    ✭✭✭
    The closest so far that you will get to an outdoor themed house that will look forestry by adding extra trees is the Medium and Large Orc and Bosmer houses. The Hag Fen could probably work as well.

There is already a shrine to Hircine and a statue of him in the game. There are coffins, sarcophagus, urns, cob webs, and other eerie furniture that could help with such a look. There is already a blood fountain too, though it is Daedric. Daedric, Dwemer, and Orc are probably your best bet for metal and forge looking items; though there are a lot of different Racial styles that have metalwork.

I'll post 2 websites that can help show you a lot of the in game furniture(both run better in a desktop mode).

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree to this both vampires\werewolves use caves and both have different styles of decoration.