The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Werewolf player audio completely silent

MaverickWerewolf
For quite a while now, my player werewolf form is completely silent except for the howl ability. I can hear all the werewolf audio off another werewolf player in my party, but when I transform, my werewolf doesn't make a sound (no growling, no roaring, no sounds when they eat a corpse, etc). The only audio file that still works is the howl self-heal.

I've tried relogging, resetting the game, resetting my PC. Doesn't matter which werewolf character I'm on; I have a male Nord Dragonknight werewolf and he has this glitch, and a male Imperial Draognknight werewolf and he has this glitch also. My friend's female Bosmer werewolf doesn't encounter this problem, though I have no idea if this could possibly be relevant somehow, but in case the information matters, there it is.

This is being a really persistent issue, and it's starting to seriously degrade the experience for me.

I'm on PC NA.