The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 streaming questions

Avoranti
Avoranti
✭✭✭✭✭
I know a lot of you stream your gameplay from the PS4 but I’ve run into an issue and need some advice or suggestions. First let me describe my set up. PS4 to TV hdmi 1080p. Hardwired to modem/router. ISP 100d/5u. Not great but should be enough. Now, the issue. When I stream to YouTube via the PS4 then playback the stream the game looks like doodoo. If I stand still, it looks great. As soon as I move it gets pixelated and muddy. So, if someone was watch my boring gameplay not only would they yawn but they would miss all the non-action. I’ve tried adjusting the stream setting to 720 low, standard and high. But it still looks bad when played back.
So, is there something I could do to improve the quality? Is this because of the PS4 limitations? Is it the YouTube app? Should I just purchase a capture card? Should I try streaming to twitch and compare results?
Thanks for any help you fine people can offer.
Edited by Avoranti on June 26, 2018 1:44PM