Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mass disconnection PC/NA-Vivec

WaltherCarraway
WaltherCarraway
✭✭✭✭✭
Happened 5:05pm PST, my character was fighting near Bleaker then suddenly the game booted to character selection screen. Confirmed with guildmates in Cyrodiil such that they all experienced the same issue at same time period as I did.

I don't know what else to say.
Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is in parallel right now on all platforms just take a minute to read the other post on the forums most of them are people talking about how the game is having major issues freezing on console and disconnects on PC these are two of the biggest problems happening right now
    Edited by Jake1576 on June 26, 2018 12:33AM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Being from Europe and playing on NA, I've always had ping between 210 - 250 on a good day. Which is perfectly playable by the way.

Although, since the introduction for Summerset, this average has increased dramatically. I have always had the suspicion that big lag keep fights are to do with the building of the defence tick. There have been plenty of examples in the past of where latency and performance increases instantly after a long winded defence tick is rewarded. This maybe a shot in the dark, but I am suspecting that the new defensive tick system has only made matters worse.

In my morning / afternoon time (oceanic) I would always have wonderful playable ping, which now shoots to 400+, randomly. Even in the most desperate patches of latency woe, this has never happened.

I understand how committed the team is to delivering a stellar performance to Cyro, but from a patch advertised with performance enhancements, I can't deny I am not a little disappointed.

Has the team noticed any differences in the statistics/server strain since Summerset? It is worrying, especially with Midsummer event coming up.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons