The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VIVEC NA XBL FREEZING

affermation
affermation
✭✭
Can I just say that summerset....nice, you've really taken the PVE comments and done a magnificent job! is what I would say if I enjoyed PVE.

Yet I don't, thank you for again screwing PVP to the point that people don't enter now, NEW DAILY: HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU FREEZE IN AN HOUR 120/120 COMPLETE! here your reward, load screens, endless restarts, complete map wipes and more!

I had to download 11g of terms and conditions plus a fishing patch, mind you the CS just released the motif (so what was the point)? AGAIN AND AGAIN, PVP gets the F**k stick. 64 million AP to get 5 stars, I'm stuck on August Palantinerank 1 because I cannot enter one of your 4 campaigns due to freezing. Mayhem is around the corner, can't wait to see what happens there, are we getting more temporary servers, or is this whole thing a set up for you to finally admit you want to scrap PVP completely? systematically shutting down the servers till we only have KYNE?

FIX PVP! I want a real person of ZOS to tell us what they are doing about all this and not some random bot. Yes, I am salty as hell....15 bucks a month for what exactly? exclusive mounts? nar just wait till next crates, exclusive DLC's? nar just wait till next DLC. may as well cancel, you still get the same perks as a free player, freezing included.

SMX
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Pvp is broken.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of us feel this way. Was even taking bets before summerset was released on how screwed up pvp would be. No one guessed it would be as bad as this.
  • Lala_Calamari
    Sadly there's no point in playing in Cyrodiil now. Every large scale battle ends in a freeze.
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly there's no point in playing in Cyrodiil now. Every large scale battle ends in a freeze.

All to often this is true...
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not even just large-scale, I'm freezing up now against 5 opponents or less.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You get to see 5 opponents?

Lucky.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You get to see 5 opponents?

Lucky.

Only sometimes. Usually they are flickering in and out of invisibility ;)
  • Twist67662
    Twist67662
    ✭✭
    I saw this post I play on PS4 Na Vivec and everybody has this damn problem and it's getting so old the big fights now are being decsided by who ever has the most players left after the freeze ! I just read july 9th patch notes and the only problem zos admitted to was some kinda problem with keep and scrolls not giving the correct amount of points so I might of really cared about A problem like this before summerset but now the only points I care about are all the ones I lose from the Big Freeze! At this point I could not begin to try and figure out how many points I've lost , zos is not admitting A problem or even acknowledgeing it they are just ignoring us pvpers they broke it So Be ACCOUNTABLE AND FIXIT! In one way or another I've work in service industry for 25 years If I made A mistake like this and then refused to tell my customers nothing and not fix the problem I would be fired! So life tells me zos has no idea how to fix this or they just flat out plain don't give A crap , us pvpers maybe A small portion of who plays ESO but guess what I pay for eso plus , I buy the new chapters and dlcs and buy cool stuff from the crown store all this tells me is my money is as good as everybody else but what part of the game I focus on they don't care about but will take my money just the same and not give me the same service pve gets and us pvpers get the shaft !BE ACCOUNTABLE ZOS!
    " If it bleeds you can kill it ! "
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Froze about 6 times in a row yesterday, not even a battle going on either. Weird that you can still hear/speak to others.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS