The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

My Account seems gone after been away for 3 years

Flexus
Flexus
Soul Shriven
Hello, i finally have time once again to play ESO , and time goes so fast, so it was like 3 years ago since last time I played it... And ofc i dont really remember my pw or ESO USER ID for sure so i went to the support page and thought i would solve it there. So first I came to account recovery but it becomes an endless loop to the same page when i click on this form (its a link). So the page is account recovery with the options chosen issue type Forgot User ID/Password and further down there is 2 options with links, the one that corresponds to my issue is "If you are unable to complete the process above, or need assistance recovering your account, please submit your information using this form so our support team can assist you further. Clicking there brings just the same page for me endlessly.

And here comes the main issue I also tried recovering just the password or UserID info, and when i type in my First Name and Last Name + email which i know are right since i have checked old emails confirming my whole name which were sent to the same email i use today. But it cant find me like I don't exist so I cant continue, im vanished so now im clueless how to continue sadly... I have old emails with purchases of the game even old tickets that in some way can confirm me. At least my old forum login worked so i can cry here for help =) If im gone with the wind maybe my account got stolen and someone changed name and e-mail? Im not so sure about it though.

I have been waiting for so long to play this game again, and now I really need som professional dev or similar to help me further. I'm atm Downloading the game while reading this for some hours so havent been able to verify if I can login to the game.

If my description of the issue is hard to comprehend i might add screenshots from the support page to show where I'm stuck. I was just thinking with the little information I can provide, the code for activating my account/game or the old ticket numbers from the support while getting help years ago would help the support today track and see what happend with my account during this sleep for 3 years.
  • Flexus
    Flexus
    Soul Shriven
    I think i figured out my gaming ID atleast and logged quick into to the game so its all there and everything looks in place. Now i tested another browser and it worked like a charm to log into my account. If any dev looks into this, yes its in order I verified my device from 2 different internet browsers, the latest i mostly common use. Seems like logging into the game was the way to figure out my old account name n pw!
    Options
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    but how do you not have time to play ESO for 3 years
    Options
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arobain wrote: »

Maybe jail lol jk
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

More likely tried it for a bit, found it not to his liking and didn't want to (or couldn't) pay the sub that was required at the time, and moved on with his life without looking back. Until now, for whatever reason.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Flexus
    Flexus
    Soul Shriven

Tons of things, it depends what you have to focus on ftm, but its nice to be back, I see there is really alot of content. Haha no I haven't been in jail as it was suggested :D Now I have 3 years to catch in, so bye bye summervacation!
    Options
  • Korax
    Korax
    ✭✭✭
    LOL.

Don't worry, you wont miss your summer vacation.

RL still gives you at least 60 FPS, ESO still gives you 13 FPS. :s
    Options